ABF | To Chicken to have an opinion!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credits
Are you a gutless wimp, do you have reading comprehension issues, are you afraid muler will pick on you? It's time you put aside those issues, grow a set of balls and post your opinions.

Todays subject, how will the "central states pension fund' FIX affect your non CSPF pension.

Those congressmen say no more unrealistic actuarial assumptions! That means your once healthy pension fund needs some rehabilitation, I.E. that means cuts for y'all who can't read between the lines.

Todays trivia quiz, watch last weeks special select congressional committee to save MEPF's, the question "how much was UPS's withdraw liability to Teamsters 707 pension fund". If someone gets the right answer i will not post for 24 hours.

Are you a gutless wimp, do you have reading comprehension issues, are you afraid muler will pick on you? It's time you put aside those issues, grow a set of balls and post your opinions.

Todays subject, how will the "central states pension fund' FIX affect your non CSPF pension.

Those congressmen say no more unrealistic actuarial assumptions! That means your once healthy pension fund needs some rehabilitation, I.E. that means cuts for y'all who can't read between the lines.

Todays trivia quiz, watch last weeks special select congressional committee to save MEPF's, the question "how much was UPS's withdraw liability to Teamsters 707 pension fund". If someone gets the right answer i will not post for 24 hours.
Almost 5 hours & no one responded to you.....you are nothing more than a illiterate jerk off troll who killed this board....

I'd like to think people are watching the hearings, Freight Master posted on the CSPF forum. When they have watched the video, read the statements. Then they will post reasoned, well thought out opinions. I always thought Masons, were wise and righteous. I guess even the Masons occasionally get a DUD.

I'd like to think people are watching the hearings, Freight Master posted on the CSPF forum. When they have watched the video, read the statements. Then they will post reasoned, well thought out opinions. I always thought Masons, were wise and righteous. I guess even the Masons occasionally get a DUD.

Pos.
Waste, you killed this board & the Ups board
This was all brought up numerous times & not fixed. Now we have a ghost town once again....

Bubba, I'm hoping they (I have no idea who they are) will fix the CSPF. But I'm over 10yrs from retirement and I don't have enough excess time to keep up with all that is going to change in the CSPF before I retire. So please post any big changes that may affect me in 10yrs. Thanks for keeping the issue alive.

202 views, I'd like to think people are educating themselves. Not making hate filled post.
Bubba, I spent the last 30-40 min reading the CSPF thread and I keep thinking my time would be better spent reading financial statements. And I wouldn't keep falling asleep.

I guess know one watched the hearing. The answer to the trivia question is 5 million dollars, for 2 employees. That is much more than the $135,000 per employee it cost to leave CSPF. Funny, if ABF had any employees in 707, their massive 14 million dollar profit this quarter, wouldn't even pay the withdraw liability for 6 drivers.

Funny, buy an annuity at 4% x 2.5 million would be $100,000 a year for those 707 UPSers, they could leave that 2.5 million to their families when they die. To bad that money went to pay for the Ponzi scheme.

I guess know one watched the hearing. The answer to the trivia question is 5 million dollars, for 2 employees. That is much more than the $135,000 per employee it cost to leave CSPF. Funny, if ABF had any employees in 707, their massive 14 million dollar profit this quarter, wouldn't even pay the withdraw liability for 6 drivers.

Funny, buy an annuity at 4% x 2.5 million would be $100,000 a year for those 707 UPSers, they could leave that 2.5 million to their families when they die. To bad that money went to pay for the Ponzi scheme.
Take your medication you wack job....

Clearly an uneducated troll. The mis-spellings make this idiot unique, know one, or should it be, no one? Or, to, too, two. Where to use? Hmm.
The great I AM, can't find anything to attack in my facts, so he attacks my grammar. There is only one thing left for him to do, put me on ignore.

I dont have to put you on ignore, you see, i was just like you about 5 yrs ago. I grew up, yes exactly the same, fought with Docker, Muler, etc. My own ignorant positions on matters. Until it got real and we suffer under these miserable contracts, etc. My inaction due to playing on a computer like you are, served zero purpose. I made up my mind i would matter, both to ABF and our Union. I feel good, you are an extremely miserable person. Enjoy it, but all of us you mess with will be here when your reality kicks in. It will take a warning letter, fired, some injust matter and we will be here for you. Yes the same guys your screwing with.

I dont have to put you on ignore, you see, i was just like you about 5 yrs ago. I grew up, yes exactly the same, fought with Docker, Muler, etc. My own ignorant positions on matters. Until it got real and we suffer under these miserable contracts, etc. My inaction due to playing on a computer like you are, served zero purpose. I made up my mind i would matter, both to ABF and our Union. I feel good, you are an extremely miserable person. Enjoy it, but all of us you mess with will be here when your reality kicks in. It will take a warning letter, fired, some injust matter and we will be here for you. Yes the same guys your screwing with.
WOW, not the older but wiser speech. The great I Am speaks from the burning bush. I fight my own battles with management. No reason to put targets on the backs of my fellow employees. You'd know that if you were a real fighter.

I'll give you a little advice, 12ga flat boxes provide excellent storage for your warning letters, discharge letters, grievance's, notes, managements documentation etc.. I've got three filled.

The answer to my next trivia question. how many flat boxes does it take to store 38 years of pay stubs, approximately 1 7/8s boxes.

I already told you no one cares what you think, you jealous jacka$$.Get back under the bosses desk were you belong.

I already told you no one cares what you think, you jealous jacka$$.Get back under the bosses desk were you belong.
Well sir, you didn't pull any punches. ltl1, how much will your pension be reduced when they slash it like The Upstate NY conference of Teamsters did. 30% will be a chunk of change. How much will they have to slash future accruals for current workers. If they make them use their 5.5% discount rate. Isn't it nice I share this information with people who don't watch hearings.

Status
Not open for further replies.