ABF | To My ABF Brother's and Sisters

Muler

TB Veteran
Credits
Believe it or not there are some who don't like your Moderator. I know it is hard to believe but it is so. But I promise you this. You will have a right to speak your opinions in this forum.
Yes we will all be made to follow the rules but we will get our points across. We have shown in the past we as ABF Teamsters can pass information along to each other in a manner that works!

I have my own opinions and as you all know I am not afraid to voice them either. And you will also be afforded the same rights. So if you have something to say let's hear it. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone does'nt like the mod? Must be that guy Docker, he's always starting trouble.

Not me pilot108...I happen to think that I'm one of the most agreeable guys on this forum and definitely the most likeable...lol

Would anyone from ABF vote for Tyson Johnson and if so WHY? YOUR WONDERING BROTHER ALWAYS!

Not this ABF Teamster and there's more than one reason but the main one is the fact that he has been a proven liar when it came to the ABF beg back.

Muler, just be thankful the ABF Management thru us under the bus with the Carolina purchase.

YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

What are you trying to say here...if you have something to say...it's best to come right out with it instead of just beating around the bush.

What kind of job is your local doing? Does your BA do his job? And what company is you BA and President from?

MY BA is from Holland. He in my opinion could do a lot better.
My president is from yrc. He in my opinion is terrible.

What kind of job is your local doing? Does your BA do his job? And what company is you BA and President from?

MY BA is from Holland. He in my opinion could do a lot better.
My president is from yrc. He in my opinion is terrible.

You must be in local 407