ABF | To My ABF Brother's and Sisters

Someone will always be the highest cost carrier. ABF has been able to make a profit by being very efficient, offering services the customer wants and needs, and having the lowest claims rate in the industry year over year. I think ABF along with the help of their exceptional union work force can continue to do so.

YRC may even be a higher cost carrier with the debt they have. ABF is not happy with the return they're making. Only a strong comeback in the housing market and economy can help before it's too late. ABF could go on for ever the way their going but do they want to? I think the stock is saying something and ABF has to answer

YRC may even be a higher cost carrier with the debt they have. ABF is not happy with the return they're making. Only a strong comeback in the housing market and economy can help before it's too late. ABF could go on for ever the way their going but do they want to? I think the stock is saying something and ABF has to answer
This from a guy who's stock is counted in pennies not dollars. LOL

Tyson sells ABF Teamsters out! Ask joe what the five extra agreements his beloved tyson johnson gave ABF to be a party to the 2008 NMFA! You will all be sick. YOUR CAN"T BELIEVE IT REALLY HAPPENED BROTHER ALWAYS!

Here is just some of the turn coats BS!

Just as significantly, on the same day that ABF signed the interim
agreement, ABF signed five additional contracts or “side agreements” with the
Union, most of which conflict with the terms of the YRC agreement. For instance,
the first side agreement allows ABF to “withdraw from, and not participate in, the
multi-employer grievance procedure in the NMFA and Supplements” if YRC Inc.
“closes.” App. at 857. This conflicts with the YRC agreement, which provides
that “[n]o Employer signatory to this Agreement shall be permitted to have its own
grievance procedure.” Art. 8, § 1 (App. at 165).
In the second side agreement, ABF and the Union modified the terms of the
YRC agreement by allowing ABF to use, “in the event of the closure” of YRC
Inc., “purchased linehaul transportation, unlimited use of Utility Employees,
controlled local cartage subcontracting, [and] rented or leased equipment.” App. at
Appellate Case:

Read it all Brothers you will see tyson was going to sell us out if and when yrc closed.

http://abflegalaction.com/files/2011/03/YRC-Response-Brief.pdf

YEAH TYSON PLAYED HARDBALL! WHAT A JOKE! The only hardball he played with was connected to Bobby D.

Where is the great johnson and zollar fans now. That post is proof positive they knew all along that yrc was in serious trouble before we even voted on the 2008 NMFA. They knew the pension funds would be gravely affected. That means they knew thousands of Teamsters were going to die before they could draw their first checks. They were going to give ABF a blank check to use any and all non union workers they wanted at our expense. In the ABF give back proposal
the union agreed to allow ABF to buy a non union trucking company as long as they had the right to organize them without any interference by ABF. That would have been the final nail in the ABF Teamsters coffin. But we saw it and voted it down. And there are those who said johnson played hard ball with ABF WHAT A JOKE!
I say we see what our options are and go from there. Docker and I will hunt down the other two agreements and post them. ABF Teamsters stay strong and for GOD SAKES STAY UNITED! YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Where is the great johnson and zollar fans now. And there are those who said johnson played hard ball with ABF WHAT A JOKE!
I say we see what our options are and go from there.

The fact is Johnson played hardball with ABF because ABF tried to exit the NMFA and pension. Johnson did his job and didn't allow it to happen. There is nothing like a misrepresentation of facts. You don't have to be a Johnson fan to know how TDU saw it come down. If YRC went out ABF would have been a powerhouse..was this all a gift or did ABF ask or demand it? The multi-employer grievance procedure in the NMFA and the multi-employer pension would have been Oooveer any way. Ooooeee..that tickles! Like the union has a say in what ABF buys or what Yellow or Roadway buys for that matter. UPS paid a $6B withdrawal fee to withdraw from the pension. Why would they let UPS freight in? I don't think so.:coffee1: If you think the IBT had legal power to stop or change any of this..think again :guinesssmilie: man, that is good beer!!

The fact is Johnson played hardball with ABF because ABF tried to exit the NMFA and pension. Johnson did his job and didn't allow it to happen. There is nothing like a misrepresentation of facts. You don't have to be a Johnson fan to know how TDU saw it come down. If YRC went out ABF would have been a powerhouse..was this all a gift or did ABF ask or demand it? The multi-employer grievance procedure in the NMFA and the multi-employer pension would have been Oooveer any way. Ooooeee..that tickles! Like the union has a say in what ABF buys or what Yellow or Roadway buys for that matter. UPS paid a $6B withdrawal fee to withdraw from the pension. Why would they let UPS freight in? I don't think so.:coffee1: If you think the IBT had legal power to stop or change any of this..think again :guinesssmilie: man, that is good beer!!
Read the agreements johnson was and is still going to give ABF unlimited use of anon union labor if yrc closes. You still are blind. Read the agreements they are nut hugging. He sold us out. You said he played hard ball what a joke. This goes to show you must be a member of that group.

And this is what you have in reply to this post of Muler's...

In the second side agreement, ABF and the Union modified the terms of the
YRC agreement by allowing ABF to use, “in the event of the closure” of YRC
Inc., “purchased linehaul transportation, unlimited use of Utility Employees,
controlled local cartage subcontracting, [and] rented or leased equipment.

What in the hell is wrong with you? Just how did Tyson play hardball with ABF? You have always claimed that Tyson forced ABF to sign the interim agreement but the truth of the matter is Tyson was the one that was forced to add those 5 side agreements so ABF would sign because they knew that YRC would never be able to live up to the contract. Tyson didn't play hardball with ABF...he was just being his egotistical self by making it look like he was but he was actually playing into ABF's hands...you dumb ass you! Tyson was screwing the ABF Teamsters by letting those 5 side agreements remain! Now like you always like to say...why don't you just call Tyson and ask him just what are those 5 side agreements and why are they hidden from everyone and when you do...make sure you post his reply!

Now...I want you find and post the 5 side agreements in their entirety!!!!!!!

And this is what you have in reply to this post of Muler's...

What in the hell is wrong with you? Just how did Tyson play hardball with ABF? You have always claimed that Tyson forced ABF to sign the interim agreement but the truth of the matter is Tyson was the one that was forced to add those 5 side agreements so ABF would sign because they knew that YRC would never be able to live up to the contract. Tyson didn't play hardball with ABF...he was just being his egotistical self by making it look like he was but he was actually playing into ABF's hands...you dumb ass you! Tyson was screwing the ABF Teamsters by letting those 5 side agreements remain! Now like you always like to say...why don't you just call Tyson and ask him just what are those 5 side agreements and why are they hidden from everyone and when you do...make sure you post his reply!

Now...I want you find and post the 5 side agreements in their entirety!!!!!!!
watching%20you.gif

Negative..Zollars, the IBT and JP Morgan would not have gotten on board if YRC was the basket case CF was. New Penn-Holland were viable companies that sprang right back. The side agreements were in place in the event of YRC actually did go down. You can bet if YRC did go down you'd have a 401. But YRC did not go down. ABF is sliding off a cliff because of it. ABF-YRC stock is saying they both suck. Let's wait to see what the court says. It could declare a winner and a loser. Do you own leg work. Here is a link that says something about the side agreements..scroll way down you'll find it and then get back to me with-in the hour ABF FREIGHT SYSTEM INC v. INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF TEAMSTERS 373 878 YRC USF, No. 11
watching%20you.gif
I like the gif. I added it to my collection that is unless you have copy-rights to it.
watching%20you.gif

Come on Muler, just bann Joe from our thread. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:9529:
watching%20you.gif

Come on Muler, just bann Joe from our thread. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just do as many other people do don't read his post. I know he has come on this ABF forum to disrupt and cause trouble. But the yrc Brothers just ignore him and that really works. It is a shame that a grown man has to act that way. But he will cross the line and be gone.. YOUR HEARING YOU BROTHER ALWAYS!

...........:popcorn:
Wolf is right Brothers this thread was started giving you all the right to say how you feel. We may not like it but hey you can give it right back if you want. Tell joe what you think of his BS. I would like to see this thread go in a direction that benefits Teamsters and all drivers but joe can't stand to see us having informative discussions. He has taken a thread that could benefit everybody and turned it into a HATE THREAD! He comes on an ABF forum and talks thrash even after we proved his BS was just that BS. He will cross the line and where will he go?

Wolf is right Brothers this thread was started giving you all the right to say how you feel. We may not like it but hey you can give it right back if you want. Tell joe what you think of his BS. I would like to see this thread go in a direction that benefits Teamsters and all drivers but joe can't stand to see us having informative discussions. He has taken a thread that could benefit everybody and turned it into a HATE THREAD! He comes on an ABF forum and talks thrash even after we proved his BS was just that BS. He will cross the line and where will he go?

I tell plunger pumper nothing, I ignore what he says and all I see is Brothers Muler and Docker responding to the idiot.

I tell plunger pumper nothing, I ignore what he says and all I see is Brothers Muler and Docker responding to the idiot.

I am all for it, I ignore plunger pumper and read what else there is to read. Unfortunately all I see is Muler and Docker responding to the jackass.

It looks to me that you now have a problem with Muler and I...since you made sure that you posted this on both threads. If that is the case...why don't you just come right out with it instead of beating around the bush and then we can start arguing amongst ourselves because of this *******. After all...there's nothing better than that idiot would like.

It looks to me that you now have a problem with Muler and I...since you made sure that you posted this on both threads. If that is the case...why don't you just come right out with it instead of beating around the bush and then we can start arguing amongst ourselves because of this *******. After all...there's nothing better than that idiot would like.

Okay, I know when I'm not welcomed. I'm backing out of here and I'm locked and loaded. Don't try to stop me or call me out or I will be back for
images
you know what I'm saying?
watching20you.gif

Okay, I know when I'm not welcomed. I'm backing out of here and I'm locked and loaded. Don't try to stop me or call me out or I will be back for
images
watching20you.gif
Anyone that comes here and enters into a discussion and not just to try and anger people will have no problems. You have been proven wrong about johnson and zollars and yet you try to blame the ABF Teamsters. We have done nothing but our jobs and it has made our company profitable. yrc Teamsters did their jobs and zollars and company did not do theirs and it has cost yrc AND ABF Teamsters plenty. We will decide our own destiny not johnson and hoffa. We have seen what they did for yrc and we want no part of that game. We are debt free and have money in the bank and that is a good place to start. YOUR HOPING YOU FIND HAPPINESS WHERE EVER YOU GO BROTHER ALWAYS!

images
watching20you.gif

Just what I would expect out of someone as arrogant...egotistical and conceited as yourself. And I really don't care how you have to convince yourself to leave and try to salvage what's left of your dignity.

And here's some future advice for you...if you do feel the need to come back for me...start your own thread to do so and just wait there for my reply....OK?