ABF | To My ABF Brother's and Sisters

I said that I wanted a link for the Gold Standard NMFA and you give me a link about the pension being the gold standard for retirement:

Now...go back and find the link...any link for the Gold Standard NMFA...and don't come back till you do!

I told you.."The Gold Standard" is just slang used by various teamster, IBT and myself to describe the TMI NMFA
(slăng) pronunciation
n.
A kind of language occurring chiefly in casual and playful speech, made up typically of short-lived coinages and figures of speech that are deliberately used in place of standard terms for added raciness, humor, irreverence, or other effect.
Read more: slang: Definition from Answers.com
slang: Definition from Answers.com
But look..ABF knew they would get nowhere with TMI on the subject of dropping the teamster pension in favor of a company plan. But could they have been that stupid to think Tyson would okay it?
Now read this and be quiet..here is the link of links Trucking Management, Inc.

I told you.."The Gold Standard" is just slang used by various teamster, IBT and myself to describe the TMI NMFA
(slăng) pronunciation
n.
A kind of language occurring chiefly in casual and playful speech, made up typically of short-lived coinages and figures of speech that are deliberately used in place of standard terms for added raciness, humor, irreverence, or other effect.
Read more: slang: Definition from Answers.com
slang: Definition from Answers.com
But look..ABF knew they would get nowhere with TMI on the subject of dropping the teamster pension in favor of a company plan. But could they have been that stupid to think Tyson would okay it?
Now read this and be quiet..here is the link of links Trucking Management, Inc.

When you mentioned the Gold Standard NMFA...you referred to it as though it was a documented fact:
This went on while YRC was negotiating with TMI.. for the Gold Standard NMFA..the best contract ever. Then ABF had the nerve to cry foul when YRC was given concessions.

So...since you are unable to supply the link to prove that it is a documented fact...in the future...use IMO. Because we sure don't want your opinions to be construed as fact...especially your opinions as idiotic and as they are twisted as they are.

Because IMO...the 2008 NMFA was far from a gold standard contract!!!!

When you mentioned the Gold Standard NMFA...you referred to it as though it was a documented fact:

So...since you are unable to supply the link to prove that it is a documented fact...in the future...use IMO. Because we sure don't want your opinions to be construed as fact...especially your opinions as idiotic and as they are twisted as they are.

Because IMO...the 2008 NMFA was far from a gold standard contract!!!!

I understand your concerns brother from ABF. We must be sure to give credit when credit is due and not let the firm down..even for simplistic three worded phrases like 'the Gold Standard.' Who ever coined the phrase was undoubtedly brilliant and should be given credit. It had to be an IBT lawyer using the phrase in court to show ABF had no legal standing to argue that YRC caused ABF harm since ABF was not a party to the Gold Standard TMI NMFA They instead bargained separately with TNFINC to scam the ABF teamsters of their pension. This was terrible.

Every now and again I have been asked to provide a link or explain a simple sentence for the special ed members. I have no problem with that, I always do my best to make it clear. My goal has always been good taste and high standards. I realize the special ed members have trouble separating fact from fiction: right from wrong: or slang from fact. Take yourself for example..when pressed for a link to a 3 letter simplistic phrase (the gold standard) I went out of my way to take the time and provided 2-3 links. I have been asked to provide a link to a different 3 word simplistic phrase by yet another special ed member. It was a political satire cartoon with captions depicting Obama to say "screw the constitution" This caused an uproar and unnecessary disruption of the thread that led to me being banned for 3 days. It was not an outside source

This is not to say I'm not special ed when it comes to links. Just the other day I posted an e-mail political bash that was forwarded many times and traveled many miles on the web and landed on my computer without a link. But I did not have the wherewithal to Google it to get the link. But I owned up to the fact it was my responsibility to provide a link and took the warning without a peep..my third or fourth warning so if I'm not posting you'll know I'm gone again. I did time for plagiarism for using a Jimmy Hoffa quote without a link.

But I'm not the first to point out that when you are boxed in with truth/facts you resort to demeaning insults for the purpose of deflecting a post or have a thread closed. You have a high success rate with this tactic..whatever works right Docker? It works well for you the greatest basher and thread closer of all time

I understand your concerns brother from ABF. We must be sure to give credit when credit is due and not let the firm down..even for simplistic three worded phrases like 'the Gold Standard.' Who ever coined the phrase was undoubtedly brilliant and should be given credit. It had to be an IBT lawyer using the phrase in court to show ABF had no legal standing to argue that YRC caused ABF harm since ABF was not a party to the Gold Standard TMI NMFA They instead bargained separately with TNFINC to scam the ABF teamsters of their pension. This was terrible.

Every now and again I have been asked to provide a link or explain a simple sentence for the special ed members. I have no problem with that, I always do my best to make it clear. My goal has always been good taste and high standards. I realize the special ed members have trouble separating fact from fiction: right from wrong: or slang from fact. Take yourself for example..when pressed for a link to a 3 letter simplistic phrase (the gold standard) I went out of my way to take the time and provided 2-3 links. I have been asked to provide a link to a different 3 word simplistic phrase by yet another special ed member. It was a political satire cartoon with captions depicting Obama to say "screw the constitution" This caused an uproar and unnecessary disruption of the thread that led to me being banned for 3 days. It was not an outside source

This is not to say I'm not special ed when it comes to links. Just the other day I posted an e-mail political bash that was forwarded many times and traveled many miles on the web and landed on my computer without a link. But I did not have the wherewithal to Google it to get the link. But I owned up to the fact it was my responsibility to provide a link and took the warning without a peep..my third or fourth warning so if I'm not posting you'll know I'm gone again. I did time for plagiarism for using a Jimmy Hoffa quote without a link.

But I'm not the first to point out that when you are boxed in with truth/facts you resort to demeaning insults for the purpose of deflecting a post or have a thread closed. You have a high success rate with this tactic..whatever works right Docker? It works well for you the greatest basher and thread closer of all time

I will say this again for you...if are unable to supply the link to prove that it is a documented fact...in the future...use IMO. Because we sure don't want your opinions to be construed as fact. Do you comprehend?

It may look like I'm being hard on you here Joey...but you must remember that everybody isn't as intelligent as you and as well versed in such matters...especially me...so that's why we need links...OK?

I will say this again for you...if are unable to supply the link to prove that it is a documented fact...in the future...use IMO. Because we sure don't want your opinions to be construed as fact. Do you comprehend?

It may look like I'm being hard on you here Joey...but you must remember that everybody isn't as intelligent as you and as well versed in such matters...especially me...so that's why we need links...OK?

Excuse me boss, but the rule is:

All posts from news related websites must contain one paragraph of the
story and a link.

I don't have to comply to your rules. If I fail to provide a link that is required a link will be provided for you by the moderator. Just so you know. Okay boss?

Excuse me boss, but the rule is:

I don't have to comply to your rules. If I fail to provide a link that is required a link will be provided for you by the moderator. Just so you know. Okay boss?

What we have here is a failure to communicate Joey...since you are known to be a proven liar...none of your posts are credible without a link.After all...we can't believe anything from you as fact anymore.You know that saying..."Once a Liar...Always a Liar"...it holds true here as well.

So...if you want your posts to be credible...post a link...especially when you come visit us here on the ABF forum!

What we have here is a failure to communicate Joey...since you are known to be a proven liar...none of your posts are credible without a link.After all...we can't believe anything from you as fact anymore.You know that saying..."Once a Liar...Always a Liar"...it holds true here as well.

So...if you want your posts to be credible...post a link...especially when you come visit us here on the ABF forum!

C'mon boss, if this were site 'b' where the link attack has a very high success rate I'd be screwed. The link attack is a tool that you use only to deflect from the post or to try to get support from the special ed's to start trouble. It's so obvious. I know how you operate. You're an expert at deflection and deception. How many threads are you directly responsible for having to be closed? You're a 3* poster? Man, the software even counts the insults and fluff. That's not good. For every 6 of your posts you should only get credit for 1 because it's all fluff'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''fluff

C'mon boss, if this were site 'b' where the link attack has a very high success rate I'd be screwed. The link attack is a tool that you use only to deflect from the post or to try to get support from the special ed's to start trouble. It's so obvious. I know how you operate. You're an expert at deflection and deception. How many threads are you directly responsible for having to be closed? You're a 3* poster? Man, the software even counts the insults and fluff. That's not good. For every 6 of your posts you should only get credit for 1 because it's all fluff'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''fluff

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I have this feeling that I have ruffled your feathers somehow...all I want for you to do is to provide a link to show that what you say is not a lie...after all...you are the one that lost all credibility when you started lying...not me.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I have this feeling that I have ruffled your feathers somehow...all I want for you to do is to provide a link to show that what you say is not a lie...after all...you are the one that lost all credibility when you started lying...not me.
Your insistence on a quote to who said or how valid the 'The Gold Standard NMFA' is nit picking harassment..a waste of time..add this up..connect a couple dots for me
Trucking Management, Inc. I posted this link before..did it say anything as to what the "Gold Standard NMFA" is?:duh:
TMI is the primary multi-employer bargaining arm of the unionized general freight trucking industry. TMI negotiates and administers the National Master Freight Agreement on behalf of our membership. The current National Master Freight Agreement, expires March 31, 2013.

TMI was formed in 1963 as TEI, Trucking Employers, Inc. In 1978 the name was changed to Trucking Management, Inc., and in 1997 TMI became a division of MFCA. On October 1, 2005, MFCA was changed to Trucking Management, Inc. (TMI).

David Smith
President & CEO

Steve Miller
Director of Labor Services
Trucking Management, Inc.
ABF chose not to have TMI represent them in the 2008-2012 contract. This is well documented. Google it!! Bing it. Do a Yahoo search on it

end of story​

Your insistence on a quote to who said or how valid the 'The Gold Standard NMFA' is nit picking harassment..a waste of time..add this up..connect a couple dots for me
Trucking Management, Inc. I posted this link before..did it say anything as to what the "Gold Standard NMFA" is?:duh:

ABF chose not to have TMI represent them in the 2008-2012 contract. This is well documented. Google it!! Bing it. Do a Yahoo search on it

end of story​

No...it's not harassment Joe...The problem is you keep trying to refer to the 2008 NMFA as the "Gold Standard NMFA" as a documented fact and it is definitely not! That maybe yours and some others opinion of the contract but it's not documented as such. The meaning of "gold standard' is a model of excellence...the supreme example of something against which others are judged or measured.

gold standard - definition of gold standard by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

IMO...the 2008 NMFA is far from being a "Gold Standard" contract and I just want to make sure that it's known that your so called "Gold Standard" is just that...your opinion and nothing more...that was the reason for me insisting that you supply the link...because I knew you couldn't.

Now...for the matter of you keep stating that ABF chose not to have TMI represent them in the 2008-2012 contract...just who is arguing that point with you? I'll tell you...nobody! First of all...I can see ABF's point on not wanting TMI to represent them in the 2008 contract...after all...TMI is nothing but YRC members now...I wouldn't of either...how about you? Second...ABF signed an interim agreement which when it was ratified by the members...ABF became just as much of a party to the NMFA as YRC. That is well documented too! Why is that so hard for you to understand?

No...it's not harassment Joe...The problem is you keep trying to refer to the 2008 NMFA as the "Gold Standard NMFA" as a documented fact and it is definitely not! That maybe yours and some others opinion of the contract but it's not documented as such. The meaning of "gold standard' is a model of excellence...the supreme example of something against which others are judged or measured.

gold standard - definition of gold standard by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

IMO...the 2008 NMFA is far from being a "Gold Standard" contract and I just want to make sure that it's known that your so called "Gold Standard" is just that...your opinion and nothing more...that was the reason for me insisting that you supply the link...because I knew you couldn't.

Now...for the matter of you keep stating that ABF chose not to have TMI represent them in the 2008-2012 contract...just who is arguing that point with you? I'll tell you...nobody! First of all...I can see ABF's point on not wanting TMI to represent them in the 2008 contract...after all...TMI is nothing but YRC members now...I wouldn't of either...how about you? Second...ABF signed an interim agreement which when it was ratified by the members...ABF became just as much of a party to the NMFA as YRC. That is well documented too! Why is that so hard for you to understand?
That the economy was in a nose dive in 2008 made the gold standard, the best contract ever a moot point.

What I have a problem understanding is..many ABF-YRC teamsters were a bit confused about the difference between the YRC-TMI negotiated contract and the ABF-TNFINC negotiation There was no difference other than ABF the company attempted but failed to take your Gold Standard TMI negotiated pension and replace it with a sub-standard company plan as UPS did. ABF for the 10th time was forced to sign a 'me too.' IBT lawyers and I are saying that does not make ABF a party to it. We'll see how that plays out. But you should thank the existence of the YRC dominated TMI for they would never ask you to dump your Gold Standard pension but then neither would the TNFINC. Now you call Tyson and thank him for that. Call now!!

That the economy was in a nose dive in 2008 made the gold standard, the best contract ever a moot point.

What I have a problem understanding is..many ABF-YRC teamsters were a bit confused about the difference between the YRC-TMI negotiated contract and the ABF-TNFINC negotiation There was no difference other than ABF the company attempted but failed to take your Gold Standard TMI negotiated pension and replace it with a sub-standard company plan as UPS did. ABF for the 10th time was forced to sign a 'me too.' IBT lawyers and I are saying that does not make ABF a party to it. We'll see how that plays out. But you should thank the existence of the YRC dominated TMI for they would never ask you to dump your Gold Standard pension but then neither would the TNFINC. Now you call Tyson and thank him for that. Call now!!

And ABF...the gold standard trucking company and I are saying that they are a party to it...I'll say it again for you...once that interim agreement was ratified by the members...ABF became a party to the 2008 NMFA.After all...the YRC Teamsters and the ABF Teamsters votes were all tallied together....correct?

And as for Tyson...you can go on believing him and just have him keep representing YRC if that's what you want...but for this ABFer...I have seen how he has been representing us lately and I personally don't believe a word out of his mouth.Because...like you...he has been a proven liar!!!!

I'm sorry, but do you two remember what this thread was about?

Not to disrespect you woodennose but this thread was created to voice our opinions.

Believe it or not there are some who don't like your Moderator. I know it is hard to believe but it is so. But I promise you this. You will have a right to speak your opinions in this forum.
Yes we will all be made to follow the rules but we will get our points across. We have shown in the past we as ABF Teamsters can pass information along to each other in a manner that works!

I have my own opinions and as you all know I am not afraid to voice them either. And you will also be afforded the same rights. So if you have something to say let's hear it. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

The way I take Muler saying if you have something to say let's hear it....means anything you have to say...you are more than welcome to correct me if you see it different.

And ABF...the gold standard trucking company and I are saying that they are a party to it...I'll say it again for you...once that interim agreement was ratified by the members...ABF became a party to the 2008 NMFA.After all...the YRC Teamsters and the ABF Teamsters votes were all tallied together....correct?

And as for Tyson...you can go on believing him and just have him keep representing YRC if that's what you want...but for this ABFer...I have seen how he has been representing us lately and I personally don't believe a word out of his mouth.Because...like you...he has been a proven liar!!!!

Are you calling me a liar? Listen, I had to do a NY polygraph as a condition for employment. I was grilled like a criminal by a guy who acted like a prosecuting attorney..but I passed the test. Does this mean I never lie? Of course not. I lied to lie detector machine. I spoke like everything was a documented fact. I learned early if you want to survive in a union trucking company you need to be a good liar. It's a calculated risk you must take now and again.

Getting back to the 'ABF the gold standard company' The only problem I see with ABF is they are not growing, the stock is falling out of control, they are high cost. Judy is there to correct all of this. Am I happy to see them in this state of affairs? Of course not. We need each other for the success of the pension..it's business. You're giving them a pass for attempting to scam you out of the big time pension? Are you that dedicated to the company or you're just a lot naive..what? Tell you what, you seem like an easy mark. I'll lay you 10 to 1 against ABF being successful in court.

I don't waste my time bantering with Joe the Plunger Pumper. He is a liar as you have stated, Docker, and I think we all know it. 'Nuff said.

I don't waste my time bantering with Joe the Plunger Pumper. He is a liar as you have stated, Docker, and I think we all know it. 'Nuff said.

I can always rely on you for a low classless remark. Always. Some day, like i said I'm going to get my plunger and flush you down the toilet where you belong with all the rest of the useless crap. What is it with you ABF people? You all seem to have a counterculture of hate..incapable of decent debate. A holier than thou attitude..you're not even holier than the devil in reality. Judy is going to fix you and your attitude, dude

and I will :biglaugh:

Hi Muler! AUbnoxious is in the house...

Where did Aubnoxious go? If anybody runs into him tell him he forgot to answer many questions that were ask by inquiring minds. Be careful I was only kidding about those cans in the medians you could get hurt out there. YOUR MISSING YOU BROTHER ALWAYS!

just taking a break for a while...
YOUR TIRED BROTHER ALWAYS!!

Joe I don't know you from Adam, but I have 1000.00 Dollars I will send to Jeff right now to hold. I will take your 10 to 1 odds right know. Let me know when you want to send the money to Jeff to hold. The ball is in your court send the 10000.00 Dollars to Jeff and I will send him 1000.00 Dollars. Winner take all, there is only one contract which ABF and YRC are both a part of. Who negotiated with whom makes no difference, this has all happened in the passs and there has always been only one NMFA. Go back and look for yourself even the great YRC has pulled out of TMI once or twice. They were forced to sign me to contracts making them part of the NMFA in the past. I call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to add a link for proof in the next post to show the great YRC withdrew before and was force to sign a me to contract. This will show that Yellow was still part of the NMFA and there was still only one contract.

Last edited by a moderator: