TForce | To old Motor Cargo Drivers, How Many Customers Have we Lost

hugnlug said:
All the things I'm reading and seeing disgust me. This company will not change until we get rid of these lame upper and middle managers. We lost a few big accounts too, and it wasn't the drivers or dock workers fault. It was managements inability to follow through on what they promised to the customer. With no accountabilty on all levels, this is like bailing water against the tide. I sure hope someone from Buster Brown's management is reading this. We can't suck enough!!
gee,lol, thanks for the bb&b

Well as for moving empties, especially on sundays and mondays, thats par for the course anywhere. Freight moving over the weekend has to be moved, an until it all areas of the states picks up the same amount of freight, probably won't change. Besides, you have to keep the trailer pool right. Can't have 2000 trl's in one place and 100 at another. You need a set amount in every place.

wassesname said:
with the price of fuel, it is cheeper to pull empties back and forth than have any extra weight on them.
lol, well that is assinine. Been there done that. Ran 554 round trip one time empties, plus 1&1/2hrs drop and hooks! :duh:

BusterNite said:
When I first came to "O" many years ago, I applied for a managment position. They told me that I was over qualified and to smart for this position and should consider a truck driving position!!!!!!!
Do you really regret their misjudgement? Besides we are genioussssssss you know!!!! Best trained monkeys around......

Dreemer said:
Two Quotes from Richmond dispatch one to a LAX road driver the other to a PHO road driver

" We'll come out there and show you how to be successful and fix the west "

I guess from that quote for 85yrs. M/C was broken didn't make money, trashed all our freight had unhappy employee's and lost customers. :shrug:

" Your a driver and don't know anything about moving freight and you don't see the BIG picture do what your told "

K Me is a truck driver :duh:

With statements like that I think asking questions like the ones we are ALL asking is
a waste of time.

Drivers.......Just drive sit back and laugh
Hey Dreemer, Just remember, you'll be there long after the idiots who said that are thrown out the door!! Time is on our side. :bgroovy: