XPO | $$$$ To retain 3year and under drivers

And there is my proof. You really shouldn't encourage me.
I tried to be nice after you whined about me talking about you. No one on this board is as capable of making you look as stupid as you are. You constantly try to show people how smart you are, and it's working, your not smart enough to keep your mouth shut.
I am sure with your inteligence level you will never live as long as I have. You really should read your own posts so that you see what incoherent truly is.

None of that makes any bit of sense.

Hammer was unwilling to look foolish.

I am a dumb buck in a big truck. If I can help you feel and look stupid. SWEET !

What does united have that I want ? This guy is why I hope I die before I get old.
It's makes plenty of sence if your total M.O. Is to bash retired folks, Or your infatuated with wisdom and leads me to believe your starting to turn into a trash can stalker waiting on united1 the toss out a big bone .
By no means is anyone dumb on here just some are less fortunate to maintain a good direction of clear thought ...lol
And lastly I can see it now on a headstone, Here lies a disgruntled trucker that expired before his time due to an over load of post on trucking boards in chasing admiration of delight in lieu of one United1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for getting caught in y'all dream catcher, for a second there i thought you two were identical twins finishing each other's thoughts and sentences ..!

See how ignorant and foolish you are ? You are stunned and amazed !

Believing it some mystical form of uncommon telepathy to have read and understood plain English !

See how ignorant and foolish you are ? You are stunned and amazed !

Believing it some mystical form of uncommon telepathy to have read and understood plain English !
ooh' I love it when you talk dirty , but I have come to a crossroad of understanding ,was the first sentence directed as a statement or question because I do believe it takes a fool to make a ignorant statement leveling Un warranted labeling .
It's true I am amazed In this case because your ignorance is bliss, or in reverse your just a happy nut !

ooh' I love it when you talk dirty , but I have come to a crossroad of understanding ,was the first sentence directed as a statement or question because I do believe it takes a fool to make a ignorant statement leveling Un warranted labeling .
It's true I am amazed In this case because your ignorance is bliss, or in reverse your just a happy nut !

You must be trippin' ! Cause you done slipped !

Don't worry about it. Your buddy united can lend you his button.

Help ! I've fallen ! And I can't get up !

They jumped hammer. And he bailed. Like most everyone else.

So I jumped in. Cause these trolls ain't got any sense.

So now they are jumping on me. Or trying to. They pretty poor at it.

Rush, Hannity and upper management all have contracts, but they are opposed to unions. Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in that?
Going back to the post that started this mess. Limbaugh and Hannity are business owners who contract with other businesses to offer their services as talk show hosts in return for a share of add revenue generated by the markets their shows are syndicated in. United1, feel free to stop me if I am moving too fast for you. The latest deal that was inked by The Rush Limbaugh Show and Premiere Networks, a CC subsidiary, was for 400m dollars over 8 years to be paid in annual installments to Mr. Limbaugh's corporation. Rush does not work for CC as an employee as you try to mislead with this post of yours and his contract between two business entities is nothing like that of a labor contract between an employer and it's employees. A more accurate comparison would be the business relationship between a producer and an independent owner/operator truck driver who's annual income is reported on a 1099misc as opposed to a W-2 earnings statement. Did you get all that?

You have admitted it is your intention to be disruptive.

I ain't gonna run and hide from a troll.
Oh yeah that's my full intention in life is to be a little hoodlum on trucking boards and cause havoc so you can scream moderator , and I'll have to disagree with this statement because as I see it you yourself are fully invested in this thread as the head instigator , so no need to run and hide from the pack as you are the lead troll ... . Just suck it up and admit it Mr Troll and quit placing blame elsewhere !

Going back to the post that started this mess. Limbaugh and Hannity are business owners who contract with other businesses to offer their services as talk show hosts in return for a share of add revenue generated by the markets their shows are syndicated in. United1, feel free to stop me if I am moving too fast for you. The latest deal that was inked by The Rush Limbaugh Show and Premiere Networks, a CC subsidiary, was for 400m dollars over 8 years to be paid in annual installments to Mr. Limbaugh's corporation. Rush does not work for CC as an employee as you try to mislead with this post of yours and his contract between two business entities is nothing like that of a labor contract between an employer and it's employees. A more accurate comparison would be the business relationship between a producer and an independent owner/operator truck driver who's annual income is reported on a 1099misc as opposed to a W-2 earnings statement. Did you get all that?

As with YOUR definition of hypocrisy, think that your always right and if your not call names. You mention Limbaugh but not Hannity very telling. I'll be honest post whatever lies you want to, I don't have time for this level of stupity.

Complete miss. He ain't gonna get it. Looks like someone has issues accepting other peoples points of view.

Also seems to have a hard time with simple facts debunking his fantasies. Claiming everyone else always needs to be right.

Even though you have brought supporting evidence for you statements. You are wrong because he don't like you or what you said.

The troll nation will coddle him likes to keep him posting. I love it when he says that HE is honest and YOU are stupid.

Trolls are why there are mods.

Hammerdown62 point well taken and good research on rush and hannity but I have to refer to idiotic post or smart remark that speeds seems to dish out riding your coat tails ... Only a troll could stoop this low just to prove a point and the fecklessness of his claims are tilting off the grid more often then usual . I could only assume that a guy of his stature would have a higher standard of respect for his elders but the direction of his standing is not surprising . I know for a fact this guy is 'sharp as a marble' but damn every time he speaks his hatred towards someone he does not agree with is getting a little ridiculous with the name calling but I guess that's the only defense he is left with because only a fool will not shut up and accept he's in the wrong . Besides with a 100 mph ratchet jaw like this he's the new leader of the troll nation, and maybe he needs a personal moderator to tone down the hate and disrespect !
Ratchet Jaw Troll ... Respectfully is his new handle

Ratchet troll.....hmm I like that . Trollin highspeed style is nothing more than moderator bait. I've been sitting back and reading ratchet jaw run his thoughts and rants across my screen, and I can truly say this guy is an idiot. Great observation convict

So Hammer posts this. A well thought out and delivered addition.

Hammerdown62 point well taken and good research on rush and hannity

And this is all the more you trolls can say ? The four of you together can't make one decent reply ?

If you aren't trolls, prove it. Bring something intelligent. Anything that adds to the discussion.

Please. Sugar on top.