Holland | To the lost soul called lumpersam

Unionist

TB Lurker
Credits
QUOTE=lumpersam;356869]So Unionist, what you are saying is, besides showing us how knowledgeable you are about Union Bus., that Teamsters, and I am including all locals through out the country are in a total disarray and entering into a Teamster Union Civil war. THAT'S JUST WHERE YRCW WANTS US!!, by the way, :nutkick:. With your ultimate knowledge about Union Bus. can you guide us. :bowdown:[/QUOTE]

I see that you have not learned how to read yet.

Do you make it a habit to look around these forums for a conversation you think you have something to say about, only to issue forth opinions based on your total misunderstanding of what has been said not to mention your lack of comprehension concerning the philosophy behind the words.

This solidifies not only my own, but everyone's view of your conversation as that of someone that talks out of his a**.

A pseudo-teamster (small t), if you will.

In your brief attempts to engage me in (what you consider) meaningful dialog, you have started each endeavor with some sort of "in the know" interpretation of what I have said, only to have gotten it incorrect on every occasion.

And then tried to somehow achieve what you think is "the upper hand" in the conversation, with your meaningful observations on the "Novels" I post.

I doubt that your limited capacity to understand the English language will increase anytime soon.

All of your paltry insertions of characters and sarcasms, again, speak to your genuine lack of understanding of just what the ongoing dialogs are saying.

If you want to be a comedian, please go to a humor blog.

Maybe there you will be appreciated for your full potential

Please, from now on, if you read things that are posted, either as replies or new threads.

Do not comment so quickly, take some time to digest what is being said. Then and only then should you respond. And then MAYBE a solid intellectual/philosophic conversation exchange can be had that will benefit all that read it

Because you do yourself a GREAT DISSERVICE by talking like a rubber ???????