TForce | To the old M/C guys

Dreemer said:
Have you the old M/C guys notice that a lot of our equipment is disappearing and being replaced bye O junk? Especially our nice lightweight Eagle gears. I wish the O guys would stop, well I guess I'd do the same. Like those gears do ya?:wavey:
Ya dreamer we work under overnite rules and move freight Overnites STUPID ways and pull overnites crap

Yes there is nothing like rumaging through the dumpster on a 100f day. It brings out the best in a man. I wish they were plexi glass. Cause like a box of cracker jacks, the prize is always at the bottom.

greezy trucker said:
You guys gotta quit.....You are funny though...We are all an employee base under one big umbrella...Hugs and kisses
there you go divide and conquer.... thats the way to go. keeping talking down your brother down. Thats what the Co wants.

serta said:
there you go divide and conquer.... thats the way to go. keeping talking down your brother down. Thats what the Co wants.
Dude there is heavy sarcasm there....I'm not talking any body down....I am very PRO UNION....Grew up around it and have many friends that are either work for one or are enjoying the after glow from there labor....