New Penn | to think, i WAS proud of you all

Hey BELTFED : I assume your still working for YRC,yet NP guys should have stood proud and be out of a job ,as you continue to work.Kind of a double standard on your part.Its not to late for you to be proud of yourself. Quit then you can be the proudest guy on unemployment!!By the way ,for the record I couldnt give a rats a-- what you think!!

boy calling someone a loser isnt that straight from 5th grade?...are we not adults who can speak their mind without resorting to name calling..i can understand the way people voted yes or no ..everyone has their own situation and they voted on what was best for their family..save the name calling for the little kids of the future

shame on you-i WAS proud

first off, from reading beltfed,s post, i wouldn,t say he is the sharpest knife in the cupboard.everybody has an opinion about what caused yrc,s problem,s,some are right some are not,but at this point the only thing that matter,s is ALL of the yrc companies surviving.to that end everybody has to vote,and then do the best job that they can to show their customer,s as well as the competion that they can and WILL survive.

My feelings are really hurt your are not proud of me!!!!!!:biglaugh:What will i ever do????I bet you do all your feeding from below guys belts!!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:So go back to your yrc board and worry about your company since your management are the ones bringing us all down!!!Including you beltfeeder.

Beltfeeder: YRC IS THE SOLE corporate entity that has ALWAYS consistently financially ruined every Union and Nonunion trucking company it has ever acquired. The merger of Yellow and Roadway into YRCW created this whole mess, NOT the rank and file working Teamsters. I voted NO on the original ballot that went out to Yellow, Roadway and Holland men. I do not want you to be proud of me for my decision to vote no, I really could care less about how you feel about any thing or any body in this industry, JUST do not pass judgement on other Teamsters vote preferences, YOU ARE NOT JESUS CHRIST!!! :ranting2:::shit::

well... in response to all who have persecuted me for the truth you deny, i say----------------go live with your betrayal. may it haunt your bowels.
" i have spoken".

well... in response to all who have persecuted me for the truth you deny, i say----------------go live with your betrayal. may it haunt your bowels.
" i have spoken".

You know BELTFEEDER it's not worth arguing with you,this bullshit has been going on for to long and it's getting old, like I told you in my p.m. bl w me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!