SAIA | today we had

Jack Knife

TB Veteran
Credits
a person call in on a driver that was delivering down the street from his place of business, he told the term mgr that the driver almost hit his building, almost hit his fence and almost ran over the curb. TM said it sounded like the driver did a good job. the dumb ass said he had video taped the driver and was going to up load it on you tube ( i hope so) and send it to Rick O. even told the TM that he was taping him lol. but this is not the end of the story. when the driver was leaving his stop he noticed that the guy had called the police so he thought he may have hit something and stopped. he said the man was raising hell with him and the cop was just shaking his head and told the driver he could leave. this all happened on a city street in a small town in the mountains the street is small and you have to back down the street to get to the place he was delivering at. just thought i would pass this on it as made my day lol. oh the drivers new nick is ......... almost. lol :icon_dance:

Ain't it great to be recognized for accomplishments well done. Sounds like the guy calling in almost learned how to drive a truck. Maybe he almost knows how to run a business.

Wow sounds like this driver should be given an atta boy....geez do they realize how close we drivers come to hitting things everyday....for example when u have to make a right turn and the jackass decided to pull past the white stop line...that is why we are professional...stick to your lawn mower civilian ...

I think the driver did an outstanding job for the size of the street he had to take the unit down. He didn't force anybody to back up and had sufficient clearance between the tractor and the building as well as the trailer wheels riding over the curb and not over some bushes or fire plug.

What i saw was good driving,i drove p-d from 81-05 before going to line,the guy might of had a fight with his significant other that day:moon2:

i ask honeybear901 (the poster of the video) what the driver did wrong and he deleted my post and blocked me from posting comments on his video, i think we all should give him hell. well off to get me a new you tube ID :-)

I added to the dislikes on you tube..... This guy must hate trucks. Maybe he should go live in a third world where he can enjoy life with out the comforts that trucks bring him.... food, clothes and cameras to tape trucks doing a great job of driving.

looks like he did a great job! courtious, cautious, took his time and looked ar all 6 sides. great job!! thankyou for showing saia as the true professionals we are