Yellow | Today's dockets

EX396

TB Veteran
Credits
Anybody read them? One was a letter to all creditors from the Court basically reminding all creditors that you need to file a claim, not write letters to the Court. Also a handwritten letter posted from a ticked-off Teamster, likely related.

Anybody read them? One was a letter to all creditors from the Court basically reminding all creditors that you need to file a claim, not write letters to the Court. Also a handwritten letter posted from a ticked-off Teamster, likely related.
That's been the problem at Yellow for many years. NO ONE reads...... The letter from the bankruptcy court arrived 2 days ago and I posted in Yellow Corp Teamsters FB group. Many comments asking what it was. Because they did not read it. :duh: :732:

That's been the problem at Yellow for many years. NO ONE reads...... The letter from the bankruptcy court arrived 2 days ago and I posted in Yellow Corp Teamsters FB group. Many comments asking what it was. Because they did not read it. :duh: :732:
Lead a horse to water...

Will you post it here?

this is pretty funny if anyone hasn't read it.
Sorry, but "funny" isn't what I thought of after reading Jeff's letter. I envisioned an angry, frustrated former Yellow employee who isn't very "up-to-speed" on how to deal with the Court system. The gist of what Jeff had to say is heartfelt. I hope you noticed that two docket entries later, Judge Goldblatt went to the trouble to explain what "ex parte" means, and why he can't respond to it. He did the only thing he really could, which was to post it on the docket. Kudos to Jeff for speaking his mind, even if the form isn't quite appropriate for the legal setting.

Sorry, but "funny" isn't what I thought of after reading Jeff's letter. I envisioned an angry, frustrated former Yellow employee who isn't very "up-to-speed" on how to deal with the Court system. The gist of what Jeff had to say is heartfelt. I hope you noticed that two docket entries later, Judge Goldblatt went to the trouble to explain what "ex parte" means, and why he can't respond to it. He did the only thing he really could, which was to post it on the docket. Kudos to Jeff for speaking his mind, even if the form isn't quite appropriate for the legal setting.
Well said Real Teamster. Exactly what I was thinking. Better stated than what I was initially going to post and thought better of it. If the man has a legitimate claim against Yellow I hope family or a fellow co-worker reaches out to him and helps him navigate the system.

Its definitely ironic that this guy is the only one speaking out for the 30,000.
Not all that ironic. BTW, I tried to find a phone number for him to help him file his legal paperwork correctly. Got an area code and prefix, but not the last four numbers. I'm not willing to pay the web sites for something that isn't guaranteed to be accurate. Does somebody have the last four digits of his phone? It's probably safe to post that, if that's all you're putting out there.