Estes | Today's meeting...

Why would anyone vote against company seniority. It don't make any sense to me. An eight year old vote should have no effect on the way things are done now. Rob is the judge. He wants rid of the old and in with the new. Just like any other outfit. Same goes for football, nascar, etc. Ya'all need to let TE back in here. He will tell us how to fix this mess.:ranting2:
I agree to a point . I can understand why they want to keep PD and linehaul separate . You have some P&D guys going to the same customer and they have a relationship . The customer likes it this way ,trust me I ran the city for five years and when we had a driver out sick I would occasionally cover their peddle the first thing they wanted to know is "wheres my driver!?" . You want to keep good pd drivers on their runs, not get some crusty old linehaul guy who knows where nothing is . As long as Estes is consistent I have no problem with the layoff policy.

no disrespect taken but just kind of curious what it is you think he did out west. I don't quite understand what you mean by fell in his lap. ( I guess I'm just kind of curious as to what all the fellers on the right coast and in between were told or heard about how the whole acquisition took place)

Well, we were told back east here,that Mr.Robey had made a deal, to advance GI money on a payback condition..GI didn't fulfill their end of the deal.So Mr Robey inherited GI through default..What's your story(just curious).