Yellow | together we stand

liedtotrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
well its about time that my Union brothers and sisters have stuck together to stop the corporate pigs from stuffing their pockets anymore, now I hope that they are smart enough to give us something back, so we can put this drama once again behind us.

well its about time that my Union brothers and sisters have stuck together to stop the corporate pigs from stuffing their pockets anymore, now I hope that they are smart enough to give us something back, so we can put this drama once again behind us.
I'm sorry but I can't believe the stuff I read and hear.......I feel like I fell into some kind of lost dreamworld or something where nothing makes Any sense......why do guys feel the need to close every last one of them? I'm really having a helluva time trying to figure that out......

I worked nonunion jobs....you have no clue how much better this place is than them but somehow youmarch proudlly away from this and into that,...of ya don't wake up soon you'll wish ya would have when were all stuck there.

Its like a nightmare.