Tom Brady's Wife Blames Patriots Teammates

Read the last part again....This is a game of chance and planning...Sometimes,neither work out...That's why they keep score...
But to say that someone choked, is an insult to their playing or planning. So I still disagree on both counts. The word "choked" is way over used. Now.....if you said that Wes Welker choked by dropping a catchable ball, then I agree. Because he very seldom drops a pass. So the pressure may gave got to him. That's my definition of "choking".

choked - definition of choked by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia. To fail to perform effectively because of nervous agitation or tension, especially in an athletic contest: choked by missing an easy putt on the final hole.

But to say that someone choked, is an insult to their playing or planning. So I still disagree on both counts. The word "choked" is way over used. Now.....if you said that Wes Welker choked by dropping a catchable ball, then I agree. Because he very seldom drops a pass. So the pressure may gave got to him. That's my definition of "choking".

To say any one individual choke is wrong in my mind . Why didn't the defense step up and make a stop in the fourth ? Why was the defense letting them throw 5 to 7 yard passes at will . And there where way more then one dropped pass and there where a couple over thrown also . And how about the safety when the last time you saw Tom Terrific do that ?

I was only using Wes Welker's drop as an example of what could be classified as a "choke". I'm one of Wes Welker's biggest fans. He was even very disappointed in himself for the drop. As I said in a previous post, the Patriots all took their turn in helping to lose the game. No game is ever decided by only one play or even a couple plays. There are all kinds of missed tackles and missed blocks that nobody ever talks about.

I got the real scoop. Belichek has spent more time on his stand up comic routine than on his game plan. Have you ever seen such a sour puss? He has got to be the most unreasonable coach I have ever seen. We had him in Cleveland and we got tired of his always frowning. In Cleveland they call him SNAKE FACE!

This house,is clear... My job is done...LOL....Is it a full moon?

Last edited by a moderator:

IMO, Welker is one the most "clutch players" and "consistent" guys in the league...Like Chris Carter said,"You throw a pass to Wes 100 times,he'll catch 99 of them..You didn't let your team down(quoting what Welker said in the locker room) Wes, you found out you are human"...So if Brady and Belichek said they didn't play well or plan well enough,then and only then,you define it as "choked"..Is it me or are we both saying the same thing...They evidently didn't "play well enough" to win and if the "plans" would have worked they would have won...Did the putter not make the putt or did the player not make the putt?..LOL....

I got the real scoop. Belichek has spent more time on his stand up comic routine than on his game plan. Have you ever seen such a sour puss? He has got to be the most unreasonable coach I have ever seen. We had him in Cleveland and we got tired of his always frowning. In Cleveland they call him SNAKE FACE!

Obviously, not having Belichek in Cleveland has worked out well. And I'm sure the world is very interested in what Cleveland calls him.

To say any one individual choke is wrong in my mind . Why didn't the defense step up and make a stop in the fourth ? Why was the defense letting them throw 5 to 7 yard passes at will . And there where way more then one dropped pass and there where a couple over thrown also . And how about the safety when the last time you saw Tom Terrific do that ?

Maybe Tom was under pressure to do it all, with a 31st ranked defense...Kinda like Drew and Aaron felt like they had to do,and did..They felt like their defenses weren't good enough to stop the other team..

I never gave Giselle much thought, supermodels don't interest me, to me she was just another football players wife, but now I like her. Not because I agree with or like what she said, but because she responded to a verbal assault spontaneously and defended her man.

I never gave Giselle much thought, supermodels don't interest me, to me she was just another football players wife, but now I like her. Not because I agree with or like what she said, but because she responded to a verbal assault spontaneously and defended her man.
That's right..Let's see them throw down...With Jello on'em....Not my fault,NF said it first...

When did Cleveland get a team?