XPO | Tonnage

Night Tripper

TB Lurker
Credits
I wonder if tonnage is down at YRC? I wonder if it is down at UPS? I wonder if it is down at ABF? Hmmm? I guess it is only down at Conway. Paranoia will destroy ya.....

Moparman said:
Your slow because were busy.Balls to the walls!

Sure isnt balls to the wall in Belpre/Parkersburg, Roadway,Yellow and Estes. I live by all 3 terminals and all I see is parked trucks when the lots are usually empty.

Folks don't panic. Its the LTL business. I do not work for con-way but it all works out in the end. There is plenty of freight out there for all of us. At the end of next years fiscal year the numbers will tell the story.:wavey:

It seems slow at my terminal, but the numbers show a decent increase in tonnage and revenue. We just have more employees than we did last year, so work is spread thinner.

Don't seem to me to be any busier than it was in the winter months. We don't have any more runs at night now than we had then. If it were not for guys taking vacations now I would be running more shorter runs now than I did in the winter.

SUPERTRUCKER said:
with profits in 15 20% range frt down tells me we are pricing ourself out of bussness
Dave M said to a driver at the new and improved yes,I have had to fire some costumers who we weren't making enough money on or were losing money on