Yellow | too all who voted NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

libcfgh98

TB Lurker
Credits
I voted yes both times!!! I am not ashamed of that!! I know I am blessed to have this job, for the ones who voted NO that ALMOST took this job from me & my family shame on you! If you voted no and really wanted this company to shut down you should QUIT.....because you almost made it to where there are families that needs this job and the insurance! you greedy ones need to not show up at work and let new employees come in and work your job with a thankfulness of having such a good one...you obvious are just one that believes the grass is greener on the other side..well GO see and let us know how you are doing????? because I believe you will regret! but I am not mad at you I feel sorry for you,,,,so have a wonderful blessed day and thank the lord for you to work another day! also sad thing is how many people will go to work & not do there job because there mad.... GROW UP!

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted yes both times!!! I am not ashamed of that!! I know I am blessed to have this job, for the ones who voted NO that ALMOST took this job from me & my family shame on you! If you voted no and really wanted this company to shut down you should QUIT.....because you almost made it to where there are families that needs this job and the insurance! you greedy ones need to not show up at work and let new employees come in and work your job with a thankfulness of having such a good one...you obvious are just one that believes the grass is greener on the other side..well GO see and let us know how you are doing????? because I believe you will regret! but I am not mad at you I feel sorry for you,,,,so have a wonderful blessed day and thank the lord for you to work another day! also sad thing is how many people will go to work & not do there job because there mad.... GROW UP!

And I am sure you will be a yes vote when they come back again.. No one wanted the company to shut down .. And why is it that some are always telling others to quit.. At the end you quote "GROW UP" maybe you ought to practice what you preach.. Now is the time to stand together not divide.. YRCW won the battle but if the men stand divided than you can say YRCW won the war.

Yep your right, very quiet! I don't mean to be this way but it really is sad on some of the stuff they said about the company when there are so many people struggling and don't even have a job or cant get one!!! I believe they all should just quit since that's what they wanted to do is shut the doors..

hmmm standing together????? really???? you all voted no so my family could of lost everything and been on the streets? hmmmmmm keep the doors open and then STAND together and work something out!!! if the doors weren't open how the heck do we stand together??? on the streets pan handling???

remember this the next time u get your check and feed your family the next meal, and if one gets sick and you go to the doctors and don't have a big bill to p[ay .........to all that voted yes give them a thanks! and be thankful!

I don't work for YRC, I do have an interest in your situation. I have 22 years in the NMFA. I see it as you have 2 choices. Keep fanning the flames between the yes & no voters. Go to work with a chip on your shoulder, miserable & affecting your own health for the worse. Or you can work together to try to make this work. I know about management, they all come from the same school regardless of the company. All anyone can do is the job you were hired to do. I wish everyone of you all the best. I hope I see YRC on the highways for many, many more years to come.

Many of the NO voters would argue because of them is why you have a good paying job,,its' probably best to just STFU and move on..No need to rub shyt in

The no voters are going no were. they will be on here to the day they retire. You ask way? It's easy They're scared to walk away from this job. It has nothing to do with who has balls or not . Can you just see these guys at non union companies telling them how bad we got it .Even in yrc troubled times, and drivers knowing this, they still come over to apply for jobs and are glad they get hired. I will always remember one Preston driver who got hired at our terminal and he whinnied and complained to the day he retired he was always a hater. Thank god that only lasted a year or two. That's the mind set of a always no voter
no matter what they offer. You know who the are on TB see if they quit . Not one will I guarantee you that

Too all of us congratulations.I think we made it through without anybody getting hurt.
Whether or not how everyone voted.With that being said.We must take a look at the probability mathematically on how it is possible that there was such a large swing in votes compared to the last results in such a short time span.To me its really suspicious.i know we can think of all kinds of threats to our livelihood and such.I dont believe that the small changes made that much of a difference from the first failed proposal to this one.Actually all of us didnt win nothing.we are still where we were financially concerning families and retirement.Less we not forget the missing undocumented loss of 3.4billion.That 3.4billion is a mystery all in itself.In all the history of ltl freight companies.Ihave never ran across any failed ltl trucking companies by which any of those companies had spent anywhere close to yrcw 3.4billion.Very remarkable.Now we all find ourselves on track to give back another 3.4billion.plus in the next 5yrs.simply brolliant on behalf the planning of yrcw and our current union.if i were a hardcore big time trader of transportation stock.That 3.4 billion that yrcw has lost or misplaced would deter me as an investor to even consider touching yrcw stock.its the same ol onion.You peel back the layers of two onions.Youll see the same layers.suspicions should be piqued by all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

no they will be here till the day they die because you sheep have voted away any chance of getting a pension and no other reason

Last edited by a moderator:
i think there are so many out there that hate this place....i will be the first to admit that i hated Big R almost thirty years ago when i first started but it was a stable place to work with good bennies.Big R was tough to work for a long time ago and hard to get into without some connection.

lets face it.... we all have been sold out by everyone up above. starting many years ago. can we take it back as a union.... maybe.....but we need to flood the halls every week and just not on voting days.

i am a 40 year teamster 5 year uaw and 1 year steelworker. union all my life except 90 days where i had to work for gm when they started a new plant. and we had to get certification. believe me you wouldn't want to work for gm as non union.

we were lucky to get the chance to vote no matter which way you voted. see you at work. axle.

I don't work for YRC, I do have an interest in your situation. I have 22 years in the NMFA. I see it as you have 2 choices. Keep fanning the flames between the yes & no voters. Go to work with a chip on your shoulder, miserable & affecting your own health for the worse. Or you can work together to try to make this work. I know about management, they all come from the same school regardless of the company. All anyone can do is the job you were hired to do. I wish everyone of you all the best. I hope I see YRC on the highways for many, many more years to come.
Thanks. Emotions are still strained. I really do pray that the YRCW Teamsters are able to move forward TOGETHER. The decision on how to vote was not easy for most. Obviously many held their nose and voted for what they believed was the best option available. As my folks used to say MAYBES don't fly in January. Maybe there was a "plan C" but we will never know.

Did you leave when the vote didn't go your way? Then STFU. The majority of No voters were voting no for other reasons than shutting down YRC. You don't know for a fact they would have shut down with a no vote. They told you the same thing on the 1st vote.

Be sure and thank a no voter when you get your raise.

And I am sure you will be a yes vote when they come back again.. No one wanted the company to shut down .. And why is it that some are always telling others to quit.. At the end you quote "GROW UP" maybe you ought to practice what you preach.. Now is the time to stand together not divide.. YRCW won the battle but if the men stand divided than you can say YRCW won the war.

I would beg to differ just slightly with your post. There were many who expressed their desire to see the company shut down. Certainly they were not the majority of the"no" voters but a number on here did show that "close the doors" attitude.

your right there is NO winners in this situation...I am thankful for now the way it worked out BUT I am not saying its over, anything can happen! we are not promised are next minute in life so to me I go to work as if it was my company and I want it to advance as far as it can go.......I work today as if it was my first day and that was over 27yrs ago!!!! I see it everyday where guys don't wanna be at work and have a chip on there shoulder and its not gonna get me down...might get me delayed but not down! so it is what it is I am not rubbing nothing in because there is nothing to rub in! just glad I have a job

I voted NO the first time around because there were no negotiations and I'm smart enough to know there was no way they were going to close the doors and a better offer was only one negotiation away. The reason I voted yes the second time was because I knew it was the beat we would probably be offered and it wasn't worth the risk to go back to the well. Instead of bashing all the no voters, be thankful we voted no the first time in order to get a better deal this time around. Now we have to come together and hope in 2018/2019 we don't have to do it again. Its time to move on, it's a done deal and every yrc employee is still employed under a better contract that was first offered!

You must work at a different YRC than me. I find it interesting how people have such different opinions about moving forward. To say things like GROW UP-YOU SHOULD JUST QUIT-GREEDY are words that come from a person who's letting their emotions guide them. The fight was about KEEPING what we have. Not paying for the mistakes of upper management. When the Bankruptcy word is thrown around people get scared, I understand this, but at what cost are you willing to keep your job? When you start paying for your own health insurance? When all the vacation you've accrued is taken away? You people whom are so willing to criticize the No voters for taking a stand, WE stopped the first offer, and may have stopped the second. We will never know.
One thing that did happen is YOUR union brothers helped many that work on docks across this country continue getting pay increases, plus men eligible for for 3 weeks vacation are going to keep that. What did you do? You ripped the very people that want to help you. Maybe one day you'll understand what happened, maybe you won't, but to criticize men who are willing to risk everything for men that are willing to risk nothing, your words ring hollow.

Status
Not open for further replies.