Yellow | too all who voted NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep giving back nothing is going to change the top dogs will make the big money and when it is time for next contract guess what they will want more that is the bottom line

Dirby I think those losses you speak of are translated into labor costs ie yours and mine earnings. If you take our concessions out of the mix they are still losing boo coos of revenue. As the saying goes figures lie and liars figure. :Emoticon_digging: They need some common sense leading this company and let's face it its just not there!!

I emailed Welch and offered to be his " driver advising asst", but they never responded to me.

hmmm standing together????? really???? you all voted no so my family could of lost everything and been on the streets? hmmmmmm keep the doors open and then STAND together and work something out!!! if the doors weren't open how the heck do we stand together??? on the streets pan handling???

You sound like a whiny little *****...Get over yourself...

Extreme, you did exactly the right thing. I voted yes/yes. I was very uncomfortable with my first vote because of the lack of IBT involvement and very comfortable with my second vote. I would like to thank you and all of the others that voted the way you did for the reasons that you did.

what a sucka**!!!!! "bootlicker" would be a high honor for you.

OK - So.. the way it works with YRC...
You have an hourly wage- this is multiplied by your hours worked and is your pay
You have medical benefits that are contributed for you - you never see this $$
You have 'pension' contributions (or what's left of them) that are contributed on your behalf - you never see this $$

So to figure out what you 'make' you need to take your hourly wage (W2) and ADD - the amount contributed on your behalf for Health and welfare - ADD the amount contributed on your behalf for pension (yes... I know) and then you have your total compensation.

conversely - When you work at some places... you have a wage, an amount contributed on your behalf for benefits.. and an amount that you GIVE BACK out of your wages on behalf of your own benefits...

SO... Health care and pension do not come out of your wages here.

Did you know that if you are given a 'car allowance' it is added to the W2 when you are sent your statement... so all year long you are working along and getting your checks and there is a total yearly compensation paid amount.. and when you get your W2... POW... there is an extra 12,000 you have to 'claim' as income that you never saw... ??

That SUCKS!!! - Not that it's ever happened to me!! LOL - but I have friends that tell me this stuff... :)

Anyone hear the ideas republicans have for correcting Obama Care? They want to put 35% of what your employer pays into your healthcare as taxable wages to you.... That sounds like fun....:)

Well it's been a few days what say you? Do the math over 5 years that would save the corp how much???
That's just one Exec, but I'm should quit and go to another company because I would like some answers to rather difficult questions.
I'm going to look for a new job in the very near future, just have a few months to wait, just had hoped that the rest of the Teamster's would see this for what it really is.... a lining of the pockets by upper management... Out come will be the same.

Not there yet... haven't forgotten... just not there yet... :)

Anyone hear the ideas republicans have for correcting Obama Care? They want to put 35% of what your employer pays into your healthcare as taxable wages to you.... That sounds like fun....:)

I believe something like this is going to happen. The government hands out subsidies on these health plans, the revenue has to come from some place. Ya mule, pull a bit harder. All us lucky to have a job middle class people can pick up the tab, as always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it's been a few days what say you? Do the math over 5 years that would save the corp how much???
That's just one Exec, but I'm should quit and go to another company because I would like some answers to rather difficult questions.
I'm going to look for a new job in the very near future, just have a few months to wait, just had hoped that the rest of the Teamster's would see this for what it really is.... a lining of the pockets by upper management... Out come will be the same.

Hi There !! I FOUND IT... Yippy... http://files.shareholder.com/downlo...E84-86FD-424FE1109BF8/YRCWProxy_2013_0320.pdf OK - now from what I read, his compensation was increased by 12,000 but car allowances were removed? The compensation was increased from (around) 300,000 to (around) 700,000 in 2011 and again increased by 12,000 in 2012 when the car allowances were removed... HOWEVER, his TOTAL comp was decreased by 1.5 million... Have a look and I will give it a better read.. then we can discuss...

Best,

The No voters like myself have had to accept the outcome of the new vote so there is no need to talk about it anymore. For all you Yes voters that keep up with the talk there is a saying that describes you perfectly "Once a Man Twice A Boy".

The No voters like myself have had to accept the outcome of the new vote so there is no need to talk about it anymore. For all you Yes voters that keep up with the talk there is a saying that describes you perfectly "Once a Man Twice A Boy".

:smiliewhs::17142: that one made a loud "pop"

I voted yes both times!!! I am not ashamed of that!! I know I am blessed to have this job, for the ones who voted NO that ALMOST took this job from me & my family shame on you! If you voted no and really wanted this company to shut down you should QUIT.....because you almost made it to where there are families that needs this job and the insurance! you greedy ones need to not show up at work and let new employees come in and work your job with a thankfulness of having such a good one...you obvious are just one that believes the grass is greener on the other side..well GO see and let us know how you are doing????? because I believe you will regret! but I am not mad at you I feel sorry for you,,,,so have a wonderful blessed day and thank the lord for you to work another day! also sad thing is how many people will go to work & not do there job because there mad.... GROW UP!

screw off deuchebag!

Too all of us congratulations.I think we made it through without anybody getting hurt.
Whether or not how everyone voted.With that being said.We must take a look at the probability mathematically on how it is possible that there was such a large swing in votes compared to the last results in such a short time span.To me its really suspicious.i know we can think of all kinds of threats to our livelihood and such.I dont believe that the small changes made that much of a difference from the first failed proposal to this one.Actually all of us didnt win nothing.we are still where we were financially concerning families and retirement.Less we not forget the missing undocumented loss of 3.4billion.That 3.4billion is a mystery all in itself.In all the history of ltl freight companies.Ihave never ran across any failed ltl trucking companies by which any of those companies had spent anywhere close to yrcw 3.4billion.Very remarkable.Now we all find ourselves on track to give back another 3.4billion.plus in the next 5yrs.simply brolliant on behalf the planning of yrcw and our current union.if i were a hardcore big time trader of transportation stock.That 3.4 billion that yrcw has lost or misplaced would deter me as an investor to even consider touching yrcw stock.its the same ol onion.You peel back the layers of two onions.Youll see the same layers.suspicions should be piqued by all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
suck off yes voters....u ain t got no balls....live with that.....ball~less cumquads! this is exactly why the union is dogsh*t now! week and worthless...but damnit we still get our 5 sick days! that s all that really matters in the long run....screw the pesion...who needs that?

We call those that arent Teamsters termites.theres a sucker born every minute.some of the language in the passed proposal.Wasnt too dern good but we have a job and insurance no doubt.we all shall find out in due time if we have tied our own nooses.by God we have insurance though.Not siding with all yes voters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.