Yellow | too all who voted NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
suck off yes voters....u ain t got no balls....live with that.....ball~less cumquads! this is exactly why the union is dogsh*t now! week and worthless...but damnit we still get our 5 sick days! that s all that really matters in the long run....screw the pesion...who needs that?
You're entitled to your assessments, which I don't necessarily completely disagree with. But PLEASE....learn to spell. It's "douche-bag" and "kumquat". Sheeesh!!!

you will pay it rather you like it or not .and there still will be obamacare ACA
kids are still dying fighting dubyas war but we cant do much about that now can we ?
when they find some womd lets us all know .

you will pay it rather you like it or not .and there still will be obamacare ACA
kids are still dying fighting dubyas war but we cant do much about that now can we ?
when they find some womd lets us all know .

If it is my post of "gladly paying it" that you refer to.. the whole idea is that the 35% is a 'replace and repeal" idea... not an "also and on top of" idea.... so... I say - I would GLADLY pay it if it removed Obamacare..... ;)

You're entitled to your assessments, which I don't necessarily completely disagree with. But PLEASE....learn to spell. It's "douche-bag" and "kumquat". Sheeesh!!!

Since you are the last post about 'spelling' I will ask you... what's with all of the spelling police? I mean, I can see getting on someone about spelling if you can't understand what they are trying to say, but obviously you do understand.. because you were able to 'correct' it.... ??

This is in no way directed at you alone... like I said... you are the most recent post about 'spelling' so I thought I would ask you.... ??

If it is my post of "gladly paying it" that you refer to.. the whole idea is that the 35% is a 'replace and repeal" idea... not an "also and on top of" idea.... so... I say - I would GLADLY pay it if it removed Obamacare..... ;)

not happening .call your white ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ buddy robme .maybe he will pay your way since you believe you are above the law of the land .
you probably believe every clown should be allowed to own aks and full auto weapons too.

not happening .call your white ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ buddy robme .maybe he will pay your way since you believe you are above the law of the land .
you probably believe every clown should be allowed to own aks and full auto weapons too.

UMMM - nope but thanks for playing...

The "affordable care act" is by no means perfect......not even close.......I hear the phrase "repeal and replace" a lot..... I'm not against replacing it...Your pretty intelligent I would like to hear your thoughts on what you'd suggest as a replacement....

suck off yes voters....u ain t got no balls....live with that.....ball~less cumquads! this is exactly why the union is dogsh*t now! week and worthless...but damnit we still get our 5 sick days! that s all that really matters in the long run....screw the pesion...who needs that?

The last I knew the vote was over........but here you are...still concentrating on others "balls".....If you would concentrate your focus on using your brain...perhaps your post would have been more insightful, rather than being an embarrassment...

You complain the Union is "week and worthless".... really? ....I'm Glad your not actually in charge of anything....It takes a person with Brains to understand the total picture........"Balls" don't have anything to do with it.....

The vote is over... I guess you'll have to "live with that"......

Hi There !! I FOUND IT... Yippy... http://files.shareholder.com/downlo...E84-86FD-424FE1109BF8/YRCWProxy_2013_0320.pdf OK - now from what I read, his compensation was increased by 12,000 but car allowances were removed? The compensation was increased from (around) 300,000 to (around) 700,000 in 2011 and again increased by 12,000 in 2012 when the car allowances were removed... HOWEVER, his TOTAL comp was decreased by 1.5 million... Have a look and I will give it a better read.. then we can discuss...

Best,

James Welch $701,500.00 in 2012 $305,128.00 in 2011 That's base salary page 43 SinC.......

No ,you should ,Quit, & burn your union card , we would not be at the pay we have now ,if everybody kept saying yes ,back in the 60's and 70's ?? think about it ?? and by the way , think we still have freedom to vote how we want too ???

James Welch $701,500.00 in 2012 $305,128.00 in 2011 That's base salary page 43 SinC.......
well hell...i recon when all you winey ass's decide to get get master degrees and docterine degrees you might be able to make the big bucks.....
you might even decide to challange a trainwreck from hell to turn around so all your employes can ***** about the way you do things.....

well hell...i recon when all you winey ass's decide to get get master degrees and docterine degrees you might be able to make the big bucks.....
you might even decide to challange a trainwreck from hell to turn around so all your employes can ***** about the way you do things.....

YEA! Tell em. They're looking out for us. THEY'RE WEARING DRESS SHIRTS.

If you continue to read the rest of those lines - you will discover that TOTAL COMP is:
$ 3,484,385 in 2011
and
$ 1,554,756 in 2012 -
That is a pay cut of $ 1,929,629 or 55% between the two years. We need to look at the total picture, don't we?

Page 40 - compensation risk assessment ~
"Our Compensation Committee has reviewed our compensation policies and practices, including incentive
programs, to ensure they do not encourage unreasonable or excessive risk-taking. Based upon this review, we
believe our compensation policies and practices are not reasonably likely to expose us to unreasonable or
excessive risk that could have a material adverse effect on us."
~ does this statement not say that they are changing the compensation structure to put more in 'base' and less in 'incentives' so that risk taking is brought to a min?

May I ask a question? did you read page 31 - 43 or did you just find the numbers and become angry? There is a lot of information in those pages... to form opinions on....

Bottom line - the TOTAL compensation has decreased by 55% that is a fact. Does it really matter to you, who want's cuts, WHERE that decrease came from?

I also argue this - in your argument - his BASE salary went UP... if that is as far as we look into the situation, then I could argue that Rank-and-File will receive a raise in 2015 of $ 0.85 per hour and a raise each year there-after of $1.43 per hour. I could also argue that when there was not a WAGE increase for non - CDL employees they were in-fact getting a $1.00 per hour increase in their "compensation" package. After all - they are gaining something. While I will concede this is a stretch.. it's no different than you stopping your reading at "BASE" salary for executives.

Thoughts?

The "affordable care act" is by no means perfect......not even close.......I hear the phrase "repeal and replace" a lot..... I'm not against replacing it...Your pretty intelligent I would like to hear your thoughts on what you'd suggest as a replacement....

Beats the crap out of me... Never thought about it... but I know after the news broadcast I heard this morning - and the congressional hearings that are taking place today, I'm more convinced than ever that there needs to be something done.

Did you hear? The guy appointed by Obama, that is studying the effects of the ACA (forgive me I don't remember his name) said that ACA is going to cost the economy 2.3 Million jobs and add 10 trillion to the debt over the next 10 years.... ?? And the freakiest thing he said IMO.... The ACA encourages workers to work LESS... because - your subsidies decrease as your income increases, so in effect, you many never increase your standard of living by increasing your income level. You work more and all of it goes toward your ACA costs. (Min wage workers will get a raise in Min Wage and it will all go to ACA) While I agree that if you make more you should contribute more... It seems counter productive to receive a raise each year or take a new higher paying position and have all of that money go into your ACA costs.
I would love to find that report, but alas... I don't have that kind of time in my life......

all the experts here must know that to get on the aca you have to have an income-job making min of $13000 a year under that or no work you can NOT get on the plan

The CBC said it will cost 2.3 million jobs and increase people working 32 hrs or less , the Koch brothers are small time compared to soros and buffet

Status
Not open for further replies.