Central Transport | Tootin there own horn using a driver again

CTNY

Never judge a driver by his tractor
Credits
I decided to check out the company websight see whats new in corporate world. I have to laugh first that there is no mention of the wonderful David McClimon that was hired on for president for Warren based Central Transport International Inc.

I wonder what he did to be erased by the company the way they did to him ? The company had listed him as a asset to growth of the company and his track record would bring Central to higher standards.. Um what happened they erased all the info they had on the Company websight that every listed they hired him.

I get the impression that he totally screwed them over and they are ashamed.. I like the consept if something isnt right delete the data hide the information.

Now onto the main reason I wrote this little ditty . If there is a driver in florida who actully did this for a someone Thanks from all of us drivers who do give a crap ! It takes alot of courage to step in in a dangerous sitution as this appears to be. Here is the story. Central Transport International Inc CENTRAL TRANSPORT DRIVER HELPS SAVE A LIFE

Warren, Michigan, February 17, 2012 - Central Transport Driver Adam Hale helped save a life on Tuesday evening, February 14, 2012, when he came upon a car accident on US27 on his way to Orlando, Florida.

While traveling Route US27, a north–south United States highway that runs through Florida, Hale noticed heavy smoke and dust. As he reached the scene, he saw flames come from the engine area of an overturned vehicle, which had just flipped and settled off the right side of the road.

The driver of the vehicle apparently fled the scene, leaving a third passenger stuck in the burning vehicle. Hale and the other Good Samaritan proceeded to pull the stuck passenger out of the fiery vehicle and moved him to the side of the road and to safety.

Hale called 911. Police and paramedics arrived at the scene just as the vehicle was completely engulfed in flames. Police took a report and statements and Hale proceeded on to Orlando.

Adam Hale showed extreme courage and selflessness in this act and Central Transport is proud to have him on its team.

About Central Transport Central Transport is a privately owned full-service asset-based, transportation provider offering supply chain solutions across North America. Central Transport provides regional, inter-regional and long-haul LTL (less-than-truckload) services, cross-docking, consolidation and pool distribution services, as well as customized value-added supply chain services. Central Transport is based in suburban Detroit and is part of the privately held CenTra, Inc., a Forbes 500 private company.
For further information, contact Anne LeZotte:

Last edited by a moderator: