XPO | Top teir pay raise

The raise is a non issue imo. It’s the snowflake generation. Want it all now without working for it.
YOUTH IS WASTED ON THE YOUNG! I JUST KNEW ALL ALONG, ONCE I GOT OLD I WAS GOING TO FIND THE KILLER JOB IN MY AREA. NOW THAT I HAVE GOT THIS GIG, I PLAN ON MAXIMIZING THE TIME I HAVE LEFT TO WORK. 24 MORE YEARS, THEN I'M OUT OF HERE! EASY MONEY

The word I heard was that Saia raise went $1 higher then us. So by me that means they make $28.69 Has anyone else heard this

Both oil patches are poaching drivers now, hard. Offering double wage in North Dakota. Feast or famine is back.
years ago I had a JP recruiter talk to me and want me to come work of them, local work. I said let me think about it. The next time I was in there I handed him a list of pay rate and work schedule and with a few other thing on it. He asked what it was and I told him you ask me to come work here for you these are my demands that I need to leave my current job. He got pissed and throw it away I laughed the whole time.
In time it might just get like that, because the robot truck is not coming along as fast as they want it to.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...workers/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.bbe3513d2a2a

Junior drivers are guaranteed a step increase every year until they reach top tier status. There's no need to give them a raise on top of the raise they're going to get anyway. As a top-tier driver for many years now I'm not guaranteed a yearly raise. So I think it's only fitting that the raise went to the senior drivers this year. Let the newbies put in their time and then in a few years they'll be sitting right where I'm at. I don't worry about them.
i paid my dues and some