TForce | Total Compensation

I needed to make this thread so members can get a Big picture type view of exactly what the company is providing when it comes to Total compensation in this Contract. The Militant NO voters would have you believe that the Raise "does not keep up with inflation" This is a False statement and should be taken apart with Fact and logic. The following numbers are going reflect top scale. P&D wages at UPSF.
UPSF top scale-$28.65
General wage increase for 2019 contract $2.20 over 5 yrs = .44cents per yr = 1.5% per yr
UPSF Teamcare health benefits premiums have gone up 7% for 2019
our cost for health benefits are the Same as the last contract $0 for plan B which is 2 times better health coverage than the top plan at FedxF.
The UPSF pension will rise from $105 to $115 by the end of this contract that roughly equals a 5% yearly increase.
The punching Dock language added in the LFBO is very difficult to quantify a percentage because there is no average for how much a driver punched dock over the year. so that number is left out .But realize that is a huge number for those at the lower seniority ranks.
So here is the Raw numbers
UPSF has a total compensation package amounting to roughly $37.00 per hour.
This Contract contains a minimum of 13.5 % Raise per year TOTAL COMPENSATION.
Our closest competitor Fedex Freight has a current Total Compensation of Roughly $31.00 per hr.
That means in beginning of this contract we are making $6.00 per hr more in TOTAL COMPENSATION than our closest Competitors. The argument against the proposal is purely Emotion. Do the math yourself and your numbers should be within $1.00 of mine in any case. I was a No vote supporter on the first round. We were given a FBLO .The choice is pretty clear now to someone who can engage in critical thought and has developed cognitive /reasoning skills. Is it Really worth Burning the bitch down when you are the highest compensated in your industry?. Live to Fight another day Folks.
I Recommend a Yes Vote.
I needed to make this thread so members can get a Big picture type view of exactly what the company is providing when it comes to Total compensation in this Contract. The Militant NO voters would have you believe that the Raise "does not keep up with inflation" This is a False statement and should be taken apart with Fact and logic. The following numbers are going reflect top scale. P&D wages at UPSF.
UPSF top scale-$28.65
General wage increase for 2019 contract $2.20 over 5 yrs = .44cents per yr = 1.5% per yr
UPSF Teamcare health benefits premiums have gone up 7% for 2019
our cost for health benefits are the Same as the last contract $0 for plan B which is 2 times better health coverage than the top plan at FedxF.
The UPSF pension will rise from $105 to $115 by the end of this contract that roughly equals a 5% yearly increase.
The punching Dock language added in the LFBO is very difficult to quantify a percentage because there is no average for how much a driver punched dock over the year. so that number is left out .But realize that is a huge number for those at the lower seniority ranks.
So here is the Raw numbers
UPSF has a total compensation package amounting to roughly $37.00 per hour.
This Contract contains a minimum of 13.5 % Raise per year TOTAL COMPENSATION.
Our closest competitor Fedex Freight has a current Total Compensation of Roughly $31.00 per hr.
That means in beginning of this contract we are making $6.00 per hr more in TOTAL COMPENSATION than our closest Competitors. The argument against the proposal is purely Emotion. Do the math yourself and your numbers should be within $1.00 of mine in any case. I was a No vote supporter on the first round. We were given a FBLO .The choice is pretty clear now to someone who can engage in critical thought and has developed cognitive /reasoning skills. Is it Really worth Burning the bitch down when you are the highest compensated in your industry?. Live to Fight another day Folks.
I Recommend a Yes Vote.

Agree, thanks for taking the time to calculate this.