Yellow | total disaster..ships sinking like a sub with a screen door lol

cellblock309

TB Regular
Credits
this place is at its worst , no equipment, majority of union and non union don't care don't do there jobs properly, vendors not getting paid, stealing parts of old rusted junk, trucks breaking down all the time, new hires crashing ,getting fired or leaving as fast as they hire, freight not making e times etc etc......place is a joke

so 20 plus years cashing out vacations ....... before they close the doors soon................starting new job, no reason to stay here pension contribution is a joke, equipment is junk you pray it doesn't fall apart driving, .if by a miracle they make it 2019 you won't get anything back PERIOD. hell you'll probably have to pay your health insurance . either way its time to move on .........the signs are all around you they keep cutting and cutting things , less parts in shop, demoting management , or getting rid off to save money.......

this place is at its worst , no equipment, majority of union and non union don't care don't do there jobs properly, vendors not getting paid, stealing parts of old rusted junk, trucks breaking down all the time, new hires crashing ,getting fired or leaving as fast as they hire, freight not making e times etc etc......place is a joke

so 20 plus years cashing out vacations ....... before they close the doors soon................starting new job, no reason to stay here pension contribution is a joke, equipment is junk you pray it doesn't fall apart driving, .if by a miracle they make it 2019 you won't get anything back PERIOD. hell you'll probably have to pay your health insurance . either way its time to move on .........the signs are all around you they keep cutting and cutting things , less parts in shop, demoting management , or getting rid off to save money.......
Quite preaching .leave with respect and let the rest of us TEAMSTERS do our job!

Quite preaching .leave with respect and let the rest of us TEAMSTERS do our job!
Lol that's funny............. reason we give back is because a lot of people where never doing there job in the first place and its even worse since the give back
,i have no respect anymore for the majority of teamster or the union leaders from local to international they only care about linning there pockets and family and friends and the majority of management and hourly don't care or do there job either

RESPECT IS EARNED NOT GIVEN MY FRIEND SORRY.
Very few earn that right and not many on either side of the company have sad to say!!!!!!!

You're almost 8 years into some of the most serious givebacks I've ever heard of. Has it gained you solidity? Even security of some sort? Hell, your company offered to buy ABF in 2013 (which got ABF employees to vote for concessions rather than be bought out by your :shit:hole company), then received further concessions in 2014??? Are they evil or stupid? Please pick one before continuing.

.......And...You have...Teamster Pride? At YRC? Really?

That's the thinking every YRC employee needs to ponder, what is the [best move for me]. Good luck and I hope everything works out for you.:guiness:

Thanks for telling the truth of what's happening ! Happy to see I'm not the only one that is willing to speak up about the facts !!
Many people have spoken up about the YRC disaster. Complaining everyday is not going to change a thing with this company. You have a chance to change your situation if you don't like the conditions at YRC. Find another job like cellblock309, your life will improve.

u0RTlO4.jpg