Yellow | Toxic, the new co mod for the Roadway forum

CFer

TB Veteran
Credits
Toxic has joined the Truckingboards staff and will be a co-mod for the Roadway forum. Please welcome him as one of your new forum leaders.

Good luck Toxic

CFer said:
Toxic has joined the Truckingboards staff and will be a co-mod for the Roadway forum. Please welcome him as one of your new forum leaders.

Good luck Toxic
Same ,Good Luck Toxic

Good Luck Toxic....I hope you can put up with all of it....Do not let it get on your nerves ok....:Banane01: :Banane01: Congats to you!!!!!

Good to have you here, Toxic. I guess we'll have to be on the straight and narrow with the new sheriff in town!! LOL :showoff: DS.

Thanks for takin on the extra responsabilities Toxic.:thumbsup: Just hope I can give a fellow Roadway man the respect he is due.:nutkick: :hysterical: :smilie_132:

Thanks Toxic.Good luck to you i'm sure you'll do a bang up job!I Know all about the storm in Buffy,i run up there 3 times per week.In fact i had to go to bed in Rochester last friday because the thruway was shut down!Talk to you later i have to shuffle off to buffalo as we speak.

I'm back. We had a little snow that took out power for 7 days at my house. 2nd pic shows the aftermath.

Picture021-1.jpg

Picture061.jpg