Yellow | Toxic, the new co mod for the Roadway forum

If you were not retired???

TheBigR said:
Thanx Jeff, gonna take me a week or more to catch up on all the news.......
How would you have time BigR to do all that cleaning up while you were still in the WORLD FAMOUS BIG R TRUCK...........

Toxic said:
How would you have time BigR to do all that cleaning up while you were still in the WORLD FAMOUS BIG R TRUCK...........
I really don't know, Mr Toxic. I probably would have to hire people. Spent 10 hours at my Dad's yesterday cutting down trees and hauling the junk to the curb. Thought I was gonna die by the end of the day.

My Dad's house:

Picture045.jpg

Picture041-1.jpg

Roadway Guys are the best!!!!!!!!

ace wheel cat said:
Welcome Toxic, Atlanta road driver here if I can help you with anything. :disguise2:
Thanks ace... I appreciate that!!!! One thing though... I think the Roadway Forum and the Roadway Employees that use it are the best posters here on the boards..They very rarely need to get moderated... The Roadway Guys are the Best!!!!!!! Don't you agree Cookie and DockSteward???

Toxic said:
Thanks ace... I appreciate that!!!! One thing though... I think the Roadway Forum and the Roadway Employees that use it are the best posters here on the boards..They very rarely need to get moderated... The Roadway Guys are the Best!!!!!!! Don't you agree Cookie and DockSteward???
I think the boards in general are good. I'm sure when the next COO comes around the RDWY board will get fired up!! DS.

I beleive the same as the rest, this is a good group of people that post here and it just got better!
and thank you for your time toxic. it is much appreciated

Chicago Roadway said:
I beleive the same as the rest, this is a good group of people that post here and it just got better!
and thank you for your time toxic. it is much appreciated
Your are welcome Chicago Roadway. :rockon: And thanks for the complement!!!