Yellow | track system for carts

stpinindy

TB Regular
Credits
Was on the internet today and couldn't find pictures or video of the old track systems warehouses used to use to move carts. Does anyone have picture or video of that, or links to it?

You mean a drag line?

3BbcmUU.jpg

The very early am crowd on Sunday at 24 hour Walmarts is truly a people watchers epitome.
I thought it was 24/7 ? Isn’t there even a monthly group of pictures on yahoo news showing “unique” shoppers caught on camera showing usually zero dress etiquette, or public manners?

Getting rid of that dragline was the best thing Roadway ever did. I used to pull the dragline a lot back in the day. It was a good position for a young man with a strong back and weak mind. They often put newbies on it. The old guys weren't motivated to move fast enough to keep up with it.

Getting rid of that dragline was the best thing Roadway ever did. I used to pull the dragline a lot back in the day. It was a good position for a young man with a strong back and weak mind. They often put newbies on it. The old guys weren't motivated to move fast enough to keep up with it.

And I always though they had electric motors to run them................................