R&L | Trade

runninglate said:
Perhaps a trade is in order current President for Zollars, he should be looking for work, he did such a great job at YRC

I don't think we need any more YRC reject bosses.

can we trade him for our current US president or do you think they both just spend more than is available to them.what a set of twins

DMT, Before you bag on Barry, remember W's uncle Dick said "deficits don't matter". Those brain surgeons liqudated a budget surplus on two wars on credit and tax breaks for the Koch brothers and company. Do you really think that Johnny Mac and the Alaskan Einstien could have done and better dealing with the mess that W left? How many wars would that dynamic duo have us in by now?

when it comes to the wars i don't think either one was necessary, but thats not knowing what the govt "supposedly knew".i do bust on the congress and the presidents over the last 40 years for spending more than the govt takes in."Barry" and the congress of the past three years with the exception of last year because they never passed a budget have borrowed more money per year than ANY "president and congress" have borrowed in a four year term EVER.you and i have to spend what we can afford or we go bankrupt.they should have the same rules.ALL OF THEM.The politicians have no fear of the peoples vote anymore.

Please take this thread back on topic and leave the political talk for the politics forum. Any more and this thread will be locked. Thanks