Averitt | trailers at jms

yoda trainer

TB Lurker
Credits
every time i need a less than 10yr old trailer at jms there are none avalible yet there are several backed into the dock being loaded with ltl freight while there are 30 roll up door trailers setting around the lot not being used. we have switchers on the clock why not put them to work? also truck load drivers have recieved several messages telling them not to load 9000 series trailers yet everytime i turn around im picking up one that is preloaded at a service center or a shipper.

Welcome to AVERITT TRUCKLOAD.......Nobody cares about us or our supposed trls, you will pull what you can your hands on.....you drop a good trailer to get shop work done or go get something to eat....you lose it...invest on a STAINLESS STEEEL PINLOCK!

The yard dogs put trailer to the dock that they are directed to. I have a feeling that LTL would rather send a TL swing down the road rather than one of their good rollups. Some serctrs are real good at dumping older trls off to other smaller serctr! What burns me up is when they send a OLD swing door to 84 Pa, Cumberland MD or Rock Tavern NY....we then are stuck with these CLUNKERS on the return trip with a TRUCKLOAD load.....scale houses just love that!

Somebody in the hallowed halls has put out the message. TL, you are more than welcome to pull all of this sparkling new spring ride garbage.

I've done a number of drop and hooks at customers...there would be a number of Averitt drivers there at the same time looking for empty trailers...the youngins would rush to the shiny new spring ride trailers thinking..."YES GOT A GOOD ONE"... I would just sit there laughing to my self as I looked for a good ole crappy air ride trailer...

I've done a number of drop and hooks at customers...there would be a number of Averitt drivers there at the same time looking for empty trailers...the youngins would rush to the shiny new spring ride trailers thinking..."YES GOT A GOOD ONE"... I would just sit there laughing to my self as I looked for a good ole crappy air ride trailer...
I hear you....I can tell a NOB or a "LOOK AT ME" driver in a heart beat....they rush for the new trls...have at it!