Trans-Continental Systems - Comp / O/O - Midwest Regional - Cin, Tol, Lou, Chi, Indy

Discussion in 'Truck Drivers Wanted' started by Trans-Continental Systems, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Trans-Continental Systems

Trans-Continental Systems Midwest Regional

Hey guys,

My name is Turner and I work with a team of three other individuals in the safety department at Trans-Continental Systems. Below is an ad that I use for most things that briefly explains what our company has to offer. Normally I leave it there but this forum also seems like the place to simply lay out the fact that TCS is a decent sized company that still manages to maintain great relations throughout the whole fleet. I know there are a lot of options for an operator to choose from as far as transportation types and companies go which tends to be a bit overwhelming but if you have a bit of time one day on your thirty minute break or while shutting down for the day I would love to have a phone conversation. Ads only go so far and only list so much, let me and my co-workers fully explain to you how TCS operates and what we have to offer both company and owner operators.

Regards,
    Turner Seal

[​IMG]

Looking For Owner Operators and Company Operators for Regional work, Chi-Lou-Cin-Tol-Indy

Trans - Continental Systems Inc.:
    Trans-Continental Systems, Inc. (TCS) is a family owned business that has been hauling freight since 1984. We have a strong focus on customer service and dependability, this shows in our excellent lanes which allow our operators to get home multiple times a week. At TCS we find that if all parties are happy and making a profit there tends to be more room for growth and mutual respect. At the end of the day we work to live, we don't live to work and that is shown in the commitment we have to getting operators who sign on with us the miles they need and the home time they want.

Job Description:
    • No-touch Intermodal freight
    • Consistent lanes out of Cincinnati, Chicago, Louisville and Toledo
    • Run to and from the Chicago rail yards (G4, Yard Center)
    • Be home during the week and on weekends
    • 2800-3200 average miles per week
    • More than enough freight to keep you running
    • Lease-purchase options to buy your own truck
    • 1-day orientation, then dispatched
    • Brand new 2013, 2014 and 2015 fleet - we provide the best equipment we can

Qualifications:
    • Required to have a valid Class A CDL
    • Required to have a minimum of 1 year over the road experience
    • A desire to make good money.

Compensation:
    • Give us a call for our current package - we are constantly updating it to stay competitive

Bonuses:
    • Driver referral bonus - up to $2400 per year for every referred driver
    • DOT Roadside Inspection Reward Program - $100.00 for every roadside passed without any HOS violations or OOS vehicle violations
    • $0.05 Bonus per mile for ALL miles (once you reach 2,550 miles per week)
    • Safety bonus, quality and loyalty, operation packages and sign on bonus for Owner Operators

For more information:
    Call the Recruiting Department at: 888-237-5114
    Visit our website for more info: Trans-Continental Systems, Inc. - Your #1 Full Service Intermodal Drayage & Shipping Company

2. Trans-Continental Systems

An additional benefit TCS is excited to add to our package is the Incentive Bonus. The Incentive Bonus is $50.00 added onto your settlement each week when you do 5+ round turns. The whole intent of the bonus was simply extra money on top of our over all package to give operators options for health insurance. Please feel free to give any of us a call in order to discuss a little bit more about the company and what we have to offer you!

Looking for owner operators and company operators in Louisville, Toledo, Cincinnati, Chicago and Indianapolis regions.

3. Trans-Continental Systems

TCS is happy to announce the addition of some brand new 2015 Frieghtliner Coronado Glider kits to the fleet. We've heard great things about these mods and wanted to give it a go for ourselves, so far a very positive response from all of the operators testing them out. Just one more way TCS is committed to obtaining the best equipment for our operators and how we lean on their feedback.

4. Trans-Continental Systems

Like home time? So do we. Here at TCS we realize that making money is all good and fine but being home to sleep in the bed you are paying for has a value all on its own. We have been blessed enough to obtain great lanes back and forth to Chicago which allows our operators in Louisville, Toledo, Chicago and Indianapolis to make it home a lot more than you typically see in the industry. Cincinnati has slightly less home time at the moment but it will only go up and our "less" is still more than most!

5. Trans-Continental Systems

Oh my, just noticed I did not include full information!

Our package changes at times according to things like FSC for Owner Operators but as of 08/26/2014 our current is:

Company Operators: Up to $0.41 per mile
    Owner Operators: Up to $1.51 per mile

In reality those numbers shift a tiny bit because they both include a flat rate $50.00 bonus for running 5 round trips. This means if you do less miles your per mile will be slightly higher and if you do more your per mile will be slightly less only because it is $50.00 divided by your total miles. The Owner Operator pay is also with the average savings from our fuel discount program which I did at an average of 5.5 MPG, fueling 5 times a week and running 2850 miles. The discount program is $0.20 off per gallon and waived service fees at Pilot/Flying J.

Basically what it comes down to is that here at TCS we try to be as transparent as possible. We have fantastic lanes, a pretty great pay package and awesome home time. If you have any questions you want to ask please feel free to give us a call, we are more than happy to explain what we have to offer.

6. limahhouston

limahhouston New Member

You have insurance through your company?

7. Trans-Continental Systems

@limahhouston Great question, what we have is a recently added addition to our benefit package. As of the beginning of July we provide $50.00 a week to operators who manage five round trips a week, basically one turn Monday-Friday. This comes down to a $200.00 a month raise for every operator in the fleet in order to help offset the cost of a private insurance. We have been looking at our options for awhile and knew we had to do something to help, this is what made the most sense at the end of the day.

8. Trans-Continental Systems

Hey guys,

Just wanted to keep everyone informed on the happenings over at TCS. We are in the process of filling the last of our company trucks with some great candidates, I want to thank everyone who applied but I do want to make sure it is known that we only operate Midwest regional and locally in Los Angeles, we had a few applicants from the east coast which were funny conversations!

As things stand we are still able to fit more operators into our current lanes as they are meaning if any very qualified company applicants give us a call we take very serious consideration even if it means expanding the fleet a bit more. Owner Operators are of course always welcome to give us a call to discuss the specifics about our lanes, freight, home time and package.

Looking forward to getting some more calls, have a great Monday guys!

9. Trans-Continental Systems

A few more units have been added to the fleet which once again opens us up to accepting applications around the Louisville, Indianapolis, Chicago, Toledo and Cincinnati areas. I know some of you applied in the recent past when we no longer had openings, we are currently reaching out to you but I wanted to get the word out here again. We are a company that has been in the industry for quite awhile with consistent lanes, great home time and a weekly paycheck that helps us all provide for our families.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to give us a call and get more specifics, we'd love to have a conversation.

10. Trans-Continental Systems

Still looking for a few more qualified applicants to round off our fleet. We are very interested in those out of Louisville, Indianapolis and Chicago. Toledo and Cincinnati are also still options. Give us a call today and we'll go over exactly what we have to offer.

11. Trans-Continental Systems

Trans-Continental Systems, Inc. is still open to applications from operators in the midwest cities that we service. We have the freight in our existing lanes that would support nuermous O/O or Company operators for 3,000+ miles per week, 5 days a week. Give us a call if you would like more information or to ask us specific questions about the run.

12. Trans-Continental Systems

Looking for a good, stable company? Tired of being a number with your current outfit and want to have a single dispatcher who takes care of you? Trans-Continental Systems, Inc. is looking for the best operators in the midwest region. We have strong accounts and lanes that let all of our operators work 5+ days a week and be home most nights. We have a commitment not just to our customers but to our fleet as well to provide the best possible service. Without you no one brings home a pay check to take care of their family and we recognize that. Call us if you have any questions you want to go over, our safety team is waiting by the phone.

13. Trans-Continental Systems

We had a great turn out in applicants again and I want to thank everyone who applied. We only had a few positions open unfortunately but please feel free to follow up any time to check on your status.

We still have plenty of room to fit in Owner Operators. As always we have a competitive package that allows you to get home during the week and see the family while still bringing home the pay check you need to actually take care of them. Please feel free to give us a call and ask any questions you might have, 513-769-4774.

14. Trans-Continental Systems

One truck will be coming available in the near future and we are happy to once again open the floor to applicants from truckingboards.com. We have applicants who applied for positions in the past but those are all outdated now so if you were interested and still are please reapply and give us a call to talk over what the position consists of. 888-237-5114.