ABF | Transgender bathrooms

does any terminal have a transgender bathroom at this time?
I gotta a question...say a college (male) decides he is transgender today, can he take a shower in the ladies locker room? And later decides that he is again male after he sees the ladies?

**Please don't ban for asking** After the President's edict yesterday, I am really wondering??

To get back to your original point, Brother,.......It would probably be a little silly to set up a third "gender" bathroom in truck terminals. While I'm sure there probably is a transgender trucker or two somewhere in the industry,.........the "need" for a third bathroom is pretty much non-existant in trucking.

Conversely, however,..... it struck me years ago about how gay people are attracted to certain industries..........If you look at trucking objectively, it would be a perfect job for hordes of gay people........99% male, gone from home days at a time,.......your own bed in the back of the truck, for crying out loud!

Yet you and I both know that there are very few ,......if any......gay guys sashaying across the Flying J parking lot.....

However,......I've delivered NYC's Eight Avenue in the garment district,.........and I could stand in the back of the truck and survey the street,....... and figure 40% of the people around me were openly gay. I would bet that the television and entertainment industries are the same........ Not so much steel plants and warehouses.........

And,........therein lies the problem. .....Transgender bathrooms are probably a large problem in the TV world,.......so they are able........through the "miracle" of mass media,.....,..to convey the idea that this is a problem everywhere.........including N.Carolina schools,......where out of 70,000 enrolled students,....... you might have 10 transgender people......

But those reactionary fools in the N. Carolina statehouse took the bait,.....and had to " rescue" those 69,990 other kids......

And the rest of the world went: "Huh?...".

Maybe that's who was tucked up her dress......."Less rage" means that he had a string coming out his back, and when you pulled it, he would go "Yes, dear...".

Yall got it wrong. Those were twins, she was giving birth to. And, guessing from the picture, those twins already had future contracts (with singing bonus) to play outside linebacker for the Rams.

Yet you and I both know that there are very few ,......if any......gay guys sashaying across the Flying J parking lot.....
Most gays are cleaner than the drivers I have seen sashaying across the lot at the Flying J.

BTW: Have you ever heard this line? "Breaker 1 9, Ben Gay, got a copy on The Munchkin, take it to 2 2"? Some others have to have heard it before.

Most gays are cleaner than the drivers I have seen sashaying across the lot at the Flying J.

BTW: Have you ever heard this line? "Breaker 1 9, Ben Gay, got a copy on The Munchkin, take it to 2 2"? Some others have to have heard it before.

Yeah, I've heard that........I've also heard Saddletank Sammie looking for Bendover Billie.........Ain't no guarantee that anyone of these characters are truckdrivers......

Probably TV executives hanging around truck stops........

Yeah, I've heard that........I've also heard Saddletank Sammie looking for Bendover Billie.........Ain't no guarantee that anyone of these characters are truckdrivers......

Probably TV executives hanging around truck stops........
I believe that the Munchkin was a local resident up around Snow Shoe, never passed through there that he wasn't ummmmm trolling. And I believe that was a busy meet and turn location for more than just Yellow. :biglaugh:

This is how I see it if u say ur a women but u still have guy junk ur a guy just like Bruce oops Kaitlin Jenner show me ur serious cut the junk ?? Or use the freaking men's room you weideo !!!!!!!! Stay away from my wife's and grand daughters bathroom if that makes u mad well good

This is what pres Osama gives us and if billery Clinton gets in well it will be much worse trump trump trump God save us if he or she wins what ever she is and black lies matter will run the justice department crime will go crazy

c44a595b8c1b9ee6dab05f8ddb407fd0.jpg