transportation tips

Discussion in 'Dayton' started by Enforcer75, May 18, 2014.

1. Enforcer75

Enforcer75 Member

well after 15 years as a city driver ive jumped into the night time side of the operation...any good advice or anything I should know from the veteran transportation drivers?

2. Lazer

Lazer lied to again

The long knives will come out when you get close to getting your bidding seniorty in january. You will be zooming ahead of those who have seen kids their grow up while we were away, sleeping during the day, staying in flea-bit motels missing ball games, school functions, family outings, etc. But it's all ok, come july of next year, when you re-bid, I'm sure your TM has it all worked out already for you to get a daytime line-haul run that way you wont be sitting in the corner of the drivers room every night wondering why nobody will give you the time of day.

3. Lazer

Lazer lied to again

The long knives will come out when you get close to getting your bidding seniorty in january. You will be zooming ahead of those who have seen their kids grow up while we were away, sleeping during the day, staying in flea-bit motels, missing ball games, school functions, family outings, etc. But it's all ok, come july of next year, when you re-bid, I'm sure your TM has it all worked out already for you to get a daytime line-haul run that way you wont be sitting in the corner of the drivers room every night wondering why nobody will give you the time of day.

4. Lazer

Lazer lied to again

oops, sorry for the double post