SAIA | Tread lightly...

Demolitionman

TB Veteran
Credits
Just a heads up for any that do not know, but management watches this board. I was blamed for some city drivers calling in on the TM in GVL about only getting 16-20 hours a week bc I posted GVL needs the U. I am only posting on my 10 years there. Just bc i asked some close friends to come over where I am now does not mean I am stirring the pot. Of course, I made it known many years ago who I am. If they are that scared, good!

I could say a lot on this but I will stand down ... I will say that the union will NEVER be part of the Saia legacy.

Let them watch. If there was better communication between management and drivers in the first place, they wouldn't read anything here that they don't already know

Let them watch. If there was better communication between management and drivers in the first place, they wouldn't read anything here that they don't already know
They don't care what drivers think, want or know.
You are a driver come in shut up and do what you are told.
It's all about the numbers.

Can't disagree with you there. Maybe mediocrity isn't so bad... Under the radar do what I'm told keep my mouth shut. Good advice. Thanks

I dont have an iron in the fire anymore, just figured I would give a heads up. I have known for years this board is watched. Especially back in 08 when the RM called my TM wanting to know who I was bc we were debating who's TM could kiss who's ass.

I dont have an iron in the fire anymore, just figured I would give a heads up. I have known for years this board is watched. Especially back in 08 when the RM called my TM wanting to know who I was bc we were debating who's TM could kiss who's ass.

Yep. Good old Tim. Drama Queen of the East coast.