Treasury Secretary Lew letter to Congress concerning Central States

Only two (2) pages of that are really necessary as the second two (2) are duplicates.

However, congratulations on delaying the process and hopefully the delay will permit a second and more preferable resolution to the problem. It is election year and it is time for some to take a stand on this issue. Let us know where you stand and we will vote accordingly.

Only two (2) pages of that are really necessary as the second two (2) are duplicates.

However, congratulations on delaying the process and hopefully the delay will permit a second and more preferable resolution to the problem. It is election year and it is time for some to take a stand on this issue. Let us know where you stand and we will vote accordingly.
I guess the guys in IT at Treasury were so excited to get off work (being Friday) they double posted it. Ha! Ha!

I guess the guys in IT at Treasury were so excited to get off work (being Friday) they double posted it. Ha! Ha!
Or they liked the response so much that they said it twice.

I got a letter for a meeting on May 10th,don't know if it is going to be information about the future cuts,or what?
The letter was short,that I should show up at the meeting on that date.
So be it,I'll post anything I learn,good,or bad.