Trivia Game Show Revealed!!!!!

TeamsterForever

TB Lurker
Credits
Here's the deal kids, I've been working really hard on this and the time has come to let everyone in on my hard work and efforts. I want to make this fun and informative.The fun being most if not all will laugh at the Winner ( which has already been picked.) Yes, I rigged the results kinda like what NCT tried to do at the hearing. The difference here is everything is the truth. On the education portion, many of you will have a different take on the winner. What I need is your input regarding how the game is gonna run. Do we want to model it to the likes of Jeopardy or dig deep into the archives and pull one out from the 70's or 80's. I'm open to suggestions from anyone who wants to have some fun. Actually it's gonna test your knowledge of just how much you really know about your fellow drivers. ( 1st clue ). The 2nd clue is also hidden in this thread. As the game progresses and you think you know the winner, don't ruin it for the rest of the players. I will neither confirm or deny your guesses until the game is over. Then and only then will the winner be revealed. If someone has any ideas as to the name of the game we can address that too. Think about it and get back to me.

Thanks for all the phone calls. I think we have it narrowed down to 5 possible game show scenarios.
1. To Tell The Truth
2. Jokers Wild
3. Match Game
4. The Price Is Right
5. Name That Tune

Obviously whatever the choice, some modifications will have to be made to fit the format but if anyone has a fondness for any of the above let me know.

so we know what the conclusion was? you have the court document and ruling lets see it...

just blatently pointing out that we both have no idea at this point...aside from the posts from Teamsterforever saying he was there at the hearing with his testimony

I was not there at the hearing jbusy12. My assumption based on past experiences regarding the NLRB arbitration hearings is both sides have to file final motions by a specific deadline. Once that is accomplished the Arbitrator will review all the documents and render his or her ruling. There is no set timeline once the motions are filed.

it's a wait an see game now. All the testimony has been presented and now it's in the arbitrators hands. I'm gonna make a honest guess based on all the testimony that was entered that we won't get a definite answer until late winter early spring, but that's just me guessing. It could be sooner, nobody really knows for sure.

Funny how some NO way we want a union in here are now asking when the union is getting in they want
Help now that management is breaking balls about call outs and dock is screwed up and they are not making any money
Sitting in the yard for free for 3-4 hours. All you idiots should of voted yes like we told you to.
Don't worry the union will still protect you even if you voted NO!!!!!

So now the idiots you wish to organize you put down ,,,,yes your are a tool also. So I will be sharing this with other drivers that won't be so happy you put them down now that is leadership wow :chairshot::chairshot::chairshot::chairshot::chairshot:

Blah blah take what like a man I don't see a winner named yet tough guy,,,,,,, don't worry ncshopstupid your day will come win or lose ;)