XPO | Trolls

This is the only board that has that issue. Read this post quick it will be gone by mid morning. :D
Yes, that is because most of us at this company are somewhat respectful and will not come :shhit: in your back yard. Yet you, and some of your rogue buddies come here to do it all the time. You guys never actually add anything to the conversation. That's why your board doesn't have this issue.

Yes, that is because most of us at this company are somewhat respectful and will not come :shhit: in your back yard. Yet you, and some of your rogue buddies come here to do it all the time. You guys never actually add anything to the conversation. That's why your board doesn't have this issue.
What a pissing contest when most of you people are all over other companies boards yet they dont feel the need to start all this crap about trolls this is so much the former ConWay.:lmao::horseshit:

Only one I see being disrespectful is you calling everyone trolls when someone has a opinion other then yours. Everyone goes on different boards, this is the only one where there is a issue....

Only one I see being disrespectful is you calling everyone trolls when someone has a opinion other then yours. Everyone goes on different boards, this is the only one where there is a issue....
Can't see the Forrest from the trees I guess. This board has the issue because of you guys! Man, this is funny! Please, can you link us to posts made by known Conway drivers who go into other companies forums and cause ::shit::?

Can't see the Forrest from the trees I guess. This board has the issue because of you guys! Man, this is funny! Please, can you link us to posts made by known Conway drivers who go into other companies forums and cause :::shit:::?
I don't see anyone causing trouble, just someone who is a bit thin skinned & doesn't allow other opinion that differ from his. the administrators want this site to grow not be confined to one board especially when there is no trouble....

Why even have Truckingboards separated by different companies and topics?

We all don't share the same interests , beliefs , feelings , etc. What do you have to gain by "driving the wrong way down a one way street?" , or by "standing in someone's living room when they've asked you to leave?"

The point being - for those of you that want to say something different , off topic , or in favor of something that goes against the interests of (XPO for example) , there's a place for that. Nobody's taking away your free speech. Go where you have an audience - how do you think we ( XPO/Con-way people ) got here?

Honestly , if you were let go from your job today would you keep showing up to work if they didn't want you? That's some George Costanza :crap:

Last edited:
I don't see anyone causing trouble, just someone who is a bit thin skinned & doesn't allow other opinion that differ from his. the administrators want this site to grow not be confined to one board especially when there is no trouble....
I allow differing opinions all the time... From people who work here.

All well and good if you can work a year or two part time. The same could be said for Conway. Against a buddy's advise, I applied at Conway (before XPO). Offered the job by HR at conclusion of interview. Then, thankfully, the TM went out of his way to emphasize in no way can they guarantee even 30 hrs/week. I said no thanks. Same reason my buddy left there after a year. How do companies expect to get GOOD help when they can't work you enough to live?

And this is why so many drivers are quitting. Just isn't any work. They keep falling off the bottom of the board.

That CDL is worth a damn good penny. But not as a PT dock hand.

Yep. Go back to your board and don't bother us here with your :::shit:::. I'll keep removing you and the off topic irrelevant :::shit::: you post.

You don't work here. Go away.
I'll have to remember this post of yours when Songremainsthesame posts on the Holland board. Can I quote it??? Or is he one of your suck asses?