XPO | Trolls

I go into all the different company forums. I don't stir up any crap. But I can go anywhere I want on this forum... Union or non union. Believe it or not. We do the same thing. Just under a different banner.
Ignore.....if you don't like. I know it's not right to stir things up.. I don't... But... wow... Somebody got under your skin and you scratched.

I go into all the different company forums. I don't stir up any crap. But I can go anywhere I want on this forum... Union or non union. Believe it or not. We do the same thing. Just under a different banner.
Ignore.....if you don't like. I know it's not right to stir things up.. I don't... But... wow... Somebody got under your skin and you scratched.
Not at all. I Cruze the other forums too and am respectful. These guys take it to a whole different level. The members here would like to be able to talk about issues we have and share information... Tough to do when threads are constantly pulled sideways.

I just find it interesting.
Different strokes for different folks.
We all have enough problems. Why make more.
I do mean all.... Union or non union. All these LTL companies.
No matter what anyone says we ALL need to stick together.
We basically do the same thing. Load... Unload... Drive.. Hostile... And so on.
There is only one difference. You know what it is.
I started at a union company. I didn't even know. Fresh out of the West TX oilfields into one of the largest metros in the country.
Now some of us just make a conscious decision not to work for a union company.
Back then... It was a different world. You tried to get in one. Unbeknownst to me I was hired by one and just happy to have a job.
Still happy to have a job. Most days.

I guess by starting this thread I trolled the trolls. So many trolls and so little time. The only way to eat Pike is when they are caught fresh, filleted just right, and then fried in a beer batter. Too many small bones to let the kids eat them. Walleye is a good eating fish for sure but my favorite is fresh caught smallies fried in corn meal with some salt and pepper. Not much better in to eat than fresh, fried, fish.

Not a troll. Just like to read.
I do like beer battered fish though.
You know what driver, I don't mind when you guys from other outfits post on our forum as long as it adds to the conversation or when its funny. I am just tired of the negativity and almost every thread getting hijacked and turned into union vs non pissing match. The only thing that makes beer battered fish better is a cold beer to go with it. Cheers.

Yes, that is because most of us at this company are somewhat respectful and will not come :shhit: in your back yard. Yet you, and some of your rogue buddies come here to do it all the time. You guys never actually add anything to the conversation. That's why your board doesn't have this issue.
Yes, I think this XPO board compares well with a Trump rally. Where a bunch of ginned up fakes pretending to be legitimate grass roots protesters get inside and cause trouble and then whine when about Trumps' supporters treating them badly after they have been removed by security. I think the trolls should pull the logs out of their own eyes first, before trying to remove the splinters from ours.

I like trolling for Pike and Walleye. The Walleye are great eating, the Pike have nice white, flaky meat but they taste kind of swampy.
ABFer , you're a mod , union I'm guessing - do YOU see a difference here?

I'll ask ANY of the other mods - do you have a problem with ( what used to be Con-way ) people squatting on your boards and hijacking threads?

If so give an example if you would please , because the posters that come here and do this on these boards act as though XPO/Con-way people are like Capital One barbarians...

I'll ask this again - what's wrong with going where you have an audience and shared interests? Truckingboards is broken down by companies and topics ( hell , you can even create new ones within the rules )

Why not spend this energy on battles that need your attention? ( there seem to be plenty of causes you could help with on almost every other board - but you're here.Not helping. Dragging down the conversation. Picking fights. )

Can't see the Forrest from the trees I guess. This board has the issue because of you guys! Man, this is funny! Please, can you link us to posts made by known Conway drivers who go into other companies forums and cause :::shit:::?
Not only have a posted in union forum's, I started a thread in one of them, but I am always respectful, never angry or confrontational. Maybe some of you trolls here can go to this thread and see how it's done, let me educate you. http://www.truckingboards.com/bb/th...th-a-question-not-intended-to-be-a-dis.72398/

Well they are a sensitive group. Very similar to hormonal women.
I have spent my entire work lifetime avoiding union shops because of guys like you. Mysticobra was right, when he posted somewhere in this thread that union and non-union shops are different. When it comes to attitude, work ethic, and overall better quality of mindset within the workforce, the nons beat the unions hands down. It's no surprise to me that many of the LTL's that have shut their doors were union and it wasn't only due to bad management, it was also do to crappy work ethics within the union workforce. And I see it still today, your guys worrying about who does what job instead of just doing the job that needs done and then filing grievances when you don't get your way, wah! Contracts, lawyers, and failing pensions what a bunch of garbage, If my only alternative becomes a union job, I'll stay at home and start my own business, rather than expose myself to the cesspool that is a union shop. Have a nice day!

Troll trolling on a troll thread and gloating about it.

First time I have seen that. Good job.
Im not breaking any rules and further more I thought I was responding respectfully , you guys are a bunch of babies! Your buddy icedriver is a mirror image of you, only on steroids. Your master can keep all his little pups under his umbrella, free of all evil (the union).

Why UPS GO40?
I have spent my entire work lifetime avoiding union shops because of guys like you. Mysticobra was right, when he posted somewhere in this thread that union and non-union shops are different. When it comes to attitude, work ethic, and overall better quality of mindset within the workforce, the nons beat the unions hands down. It's no surprise to me that many of the LTL's that have shut their doors were union and it wasn't only due to bad management, it was also do to crappy work ethics within the union workforce. And I see it still today, your guys worrying about who does what job instead of just doing the job that needs done and then filing grievances when you don't get your way, wah! Contracts, lawyers, and failing pensions what a bunch of garbage, If my only alternative becomes a union job, I'll stay at home and start my own business, rather than expose myself to the cesspool that is a union shop. Have a nice day!
Well the main difference in them and us is that they have a grieavance machine to use where by when our companies get the urged to take something from us they just do it and all we can do is leave our job or come to one of these boards and whine and tell the Union folks how good we have it so in my mlnd its debatible who has it good or not.

Well the main difference in them and us is that they have a grieavance machine to use where by when our companies get the urged to take something from us they just do it and all we can do is leave our job or come to one of these boards and whine and tell the Union folks how good we have it so in my mlnd its debatible who has it good or not.
Good point, but here's my take on grievances. While they may help the individual who has allegedly been harmed, they hurt other employees in the long run because of the time and money it takes to administer the grievance process and the lawyers that have to be paid to draw it up. A quote from your post: "when our companies get the urged to take something from us they just do it and all we can do is leave our job" I would remind you that when YRC got the urge to take something from their employees they managed to do so, despite a grievance procedure and a contract. I think the grievance procedure applies to individuals within the union workforce against the company or other individuals and not the company relative to a wage/benefit cut.

Not at all. I Cruze the other forums too and am respectful. These guys take it to a whole different level. The members here would like to be able to talk about issues we have and share information... Tough to do when threads are constantly pulled sideways.
Good point, but here's my take on grievances. While they may help the individual who has allegedly been harmed, they hurt other employees in the long run because of the time and money it takes to administer the grievance process and the lawyers that have to be paid to draw it up. A quote from your post: "when our companies get the urged to take something from us they just do it and all we can do is leave our job" I would remind you that when YRC got the urge to take something from their employees they managed to do so, despite a grievance procedure and a contract. I think the grievance procedure applies to individuals within the union workforce against the company or other individuals and not the company relative to a wage/benefit cut.
If I may add, The grievance goes through the union (business agent) and for the most part ends there, the bigger issues go in front of a panel & a ruling is then issued.

ABFer , you're a mod , union I'm guessing - do YOU see a difference here?
What I can tell you is that this is an active BB with regulars for the most part. When one area dies down and another one is active the active one will get more visitors. I check out most forums sooner or later but have the places that I spend more time than others. If I can add good information I do it and I'll make a comment that I think is funny if I have one but I know that if I was funny I'd have a different job. There is a disrespectful lot over in the YRC forum who thinks it's fun to taunt their moderator and me. I have sidelined most of them with a couple more soon to get it if they don't wise up. I welcome visitors in the ABF forum because I like to hear others' views on things and there have been some unruly visitors there. Usually the others will put them in their place and I don't have to do anything but I have had to :nut kick: a few of them.

On the Pike, I have learned a trick. If the fish is big enough you can cut a V down the middle of the fillet and pull the bones out before cooking it. You will loose some meat but if it's a big fillet it's cost effective. Then you can have your way with it without worrying about choking on the bones.

What I can tell you is that this is an active BB with regulars for the most part. When one area dies down and another one is active the active one will get more visitors. I check out most forums sooner or later but have the places that I spend more time than others. If I can add good information I do it and I'll make a comment that I think is funny if I have one but I know that if I was funny I'd have a different job. There is a disrespectful lot over in the YRC forum who thinks it's fun to taunt their moderator and me. I have sidelined most of them with a couple more soon to get it if they don't wise up. I welcome visitors in the ABF forum because I like to hear others' views on things and there have been some unruly visitors there. Usually the others will put them in their place and I don't have to do anything but I have had to :nut kick: a few of them.

On the Pike, I have learned a trick. If the fish is big enough you can cut a V down the middle of the fillet and pull the bones out before cooking it. You will loose some meat but if it's a big fillet it's cost effective. Then you can have your way with it without worrying about choking on the bones.
You forgot to tell them I'm your favorite....right?