Trooper's Vehicle Hit At Accident Scene

brutus

TB Veteran
Credits
BENTONVILLE -- Police said a trucker's careless driving set off a chain of accidents that ended with an Arkansas State Police trooper's vehicle being damaged early Monday.

Cpl. Larry Pipkin parked his 2006 Ford Crown Victoria in one of the northbound lanes of U.S. 71, where Interstate 540 becomes U.S. 71 near exit 88, to direct traffic around the scene of an accident. Police said Gilbert Hall Jr., 69, of Omaha, Neb., overturned his 18-wheeler near the exit about 1:53 a.m.

Police cited Hall for careless driving and driving on a revoked driver's license.

The Morning News: News : Trooper's Vehicle Hit At Accident Scene

I think troopers put there own lives in danger.For example they park on the side of highways and rural roads with there lights out where you cannot even see them at night.Russian *******.But the trucker should have not been driving under a suspended license.

Nighthawk said:
I think troopers put there own lives in danger.For example they park on the side of highways and rural roads with there lights out where you cannot even see them at night.Russian *******.But the trucker should have not been driving under a suspended license.

I misread it sorry take the trucker to jail.If he cannot see flashing lights he must of been blind too.:USA: