Estes | Trouble At # 165

roadmann

TB Lurker
Credits
Willis the operations manger was forced to leave his mangement position due to poor performance and told to take a job as a city p&d driver:hysterical: :hysterical: how does a guy screw up so bad that he has to leave mangement and be a city driver:hide: also big bosses are going to 165 every week to find out why this terminal is having so many problems.the next one they need to demote is bryson the tm with no balls:hysterical:

willis is now working city dispatch waiting on his hazmat endorsement as soon as he gets it it is off to city p&d for him

Willis the operations manger was forced to leave his mangement position due to poor performance and told to take a job as a city p&d driver:hysterical: :hysterical: how does a guy screw up so bad that he has to leave mangement and be a city driver:hide: also big bosses are going to 165 every week to find out why this terminal is having so many problems.the next one they need to demote is bryson the tm with no balls:hysterical:

Iv known a lot of city drivers that are a hell of a lot smarter than management

If You City Guys Can Drive Around The Terminal With Out Having A Wreck You Want A Bbq Thrown For You All

Whatever,now lets keep to the thread at hand.I really cant wait to hear the latest on the new drama we have at 165,lets call it AS WILLIS TURNS.In the last episode young Mr Willis(formally of elite Estes management status)was banished from on high to the dreaded Home Depot Run.Please fill us in on how Young Willis is handling having to work for a living.

Rumor has it, that the 165 TM, will be moving
to Dallas, as the new ATM...just goes to
show you, you can't handle it, they move
you some where else....if you can handle
it, you are not moving out or up....

bryson the tm at # 165 is waiting for his wife to get her job transfer so they can move to dallas where he will be the new asst. tm.bryson could not make the grade as a tm so he gets demoted to a asst.tm job.he had the same problem at con way where he worked before he went to estes.he was fired from con way for poor job performance.

bryson the tm at # 165 is waiting for his wife to get her job transfer so they can move to dallas where he will be the new asst. tm.bryson could not make the grade as a tm so he gets demoted to a asst.tm job.he had the same problem at con way where he worked before he went to estes.he was fired from con way for poor job performance.
If they(conway) ever get it in for you,well your history.Seen it many times over the last few years.I know this off topic,but I like to see whats going on at other companies.It is like going to therapy to see that I am not alone with my frustrations.Seems to be a lot more BS latly,but I feel better now that i just let most of it slide by and don't get too worked up over things.