Estes | Trouble At # 165

brysons buddy craig from central transport will be # 165 new tm.bryson and craig used to work toghter at con way until bryson got fired.craig got fired after bryson.craig being brysons buddy he most likely has no balls himself.you guys in dallas watch out for bryson this guy is REAL SHI=TY

brysons buddy craig from central transport will be # 165 new tm.bryson and craig used to work toghter at con way until bryson got fired.craig got fired after bryson.craig being brysons buddy he most likely has no balls himself.you guys in dallas watch out for bryson this guy is REAL SHI=TY

This is just what I'm talking about. Hiring managers from failed companys. Guys that were even fired from failed companys. Hiring drivers that no one else would hire. Can anyone say RECIPE FOR FAILURE?

This is just what I'm talking about. Hiring managers from failed companys. Guys that were even fired from failed companys. Hiring drivers that no one else would hire. Can anyone say RECIPE FOR FAILURE?

OMG ROTFLMAO half the GI management came from Con-Way yep i guess you are right GI failed so umm.... nevermind

Bryson is in Dallas....all I hear is that he
spends all his time on the computer....he is
never on the dock....he is trying to change
Dallas via the computer...does he know any-
thing about the freight business, or is he
well suited for a corporate computer job...
Why did they even move him to Dallas if
he could not handle Houston....I guess the
ones who know their job, never get the
promotions, and the ones that can't handle
it, get the promotions....I love this company

mt he had 3 years seniority.bryson was on the dock in houston.that guy did not like to get his clothes dirty.most work i saw him do was take a broom to sweep out a trailer.or walk around the dock looking for a empty trailer to go inside so he could scratch his butt

mt he had 3 years seniority.bryson was on the dock in houston.that guy did not like to get his clothes dirty.most work i saw him do was take a broom to sweep out a trailer.or walk around the dock looking for a empty trailer to go inside so he could scratch his butt
sorry if i misled you, wondering rank of seniority. Too many upper year drivers being bumped to extra board/systems, etc.

My point was there is no respect for the seniority when they cut runs and do not allow re-bids. I know there's arguments on both sides, but I side with start at the bottom when cuts are made. Unfortunate for the junior man, but that is why you stick it out and gain seniority...security...---oops---this is Estes, no respect for the seniority or dedication of those who have been here the longest.

I don't know how they expect to retain dedication, loyalty or respect in return when they have absolutely no interest in what their loyal subjects are going thru because of their misguided management. I think we can see more good to excellent personnel/drivers leaving soon. If and when they leave I wish them best and hope suits start learning how to return loyalty and trust.

So far they have shown absolutely nothing of the sort. Just a few thoughts, thanks for returning the request.

jimbob sure has way of spewing off a bunch of bs and has absolutely no idea what he is even spewing.GI never failed at anything,and the only conway people were mid level management mostly in linehaul.None and I repeat none of senior management at GI were from conway not even to say that as a general rule that people from conway are bad managers. So if you are going to post something at least get your facts straight .

jimbob sure has way of spewing off a bunch of bs and has absolutely no idea what he is even spewing.GI never failed at anything,and the only conway people were mid level management mostly in linehaul.None and I repeat none of senior management at GI were from conway not even to say that as a general rule that people from conway are bad managers. So if you are going to post something at least get your facts straight .
The president of GI worked for conway a short while. Came over from conway as number 3 or 4 then was promoted to the job when an opening came up. If I remember correctly.

I do not know. I thought good old Mcknight was fired by conway, then proceeded to screw GI line up.

I do not know. I thought good old Mcknight was fired by conway, then proceeded to screw GI line up.
No, He and many were released in a reduction of force and company changes As far as screwing us up I made more money under his control when pay structure changed

No, He and many were released in a reduction of force and company changes As far as screwing us up I made more money under his control when pay structure changed

He had nothing to do with pay. He only could make line runs exactly like Conways, same run same time and no concern of freight or run needed. Oh and he was a huge lier. I told him so on a couple occasions. WORTHLESS should have been his name.

Well ya upper management made the final decision but he came up with the pay structure just like cwx

Ummm Hey Sadsack. Well I Guess You Owe Someone, Me!!!!, And Appology!! I May Spew But I Genraly Have My Facts!!!!! So Take Your Little Post About Me And ......well You Know The Rest!!

I don't owe anybody an apology. You come on here saying things that you believe are facts about GI but you have shown time and time again that you have no clue what you know about that former co. Don't take it so personal dude it just riles me up when people come on here and say things that are not factual about a place that myself and some others had a lot of pride in working for. I have not come on here bashing your beloved estes But I will tell you one thing. Even with the shortcomings that GI had(no job is perfect)This company will never hold a candle to the way we got treated as valuable employees with regards to seniority and being fairly compensated.So please sir if you would like to rebut a post from a former GI driver please feel free to do so but I would ask that you do so without besmirching those of us who worked very hard to make GI one of the most respected of the west coast carriers.

Amen brother well said and smack yourself I heard some old timer pride:1036316054: