Estes | Trouble At # 165

I don't owe anybody an apology. You come on here saying things that you believe are facts about GI but you have shown time and time again that you have no clue what you know about that former co. Don't take it so personal dude it just riles me up when people come on here and say things that are not factual about a place that myself and some others had a lot of pride in working for. I have not come on here bashing your beloved estes But I will tell you one thing. Even with the shortcomings that GI had(no job is perfect)This company will never hold a candle to the way we got treated as valuable employees with regards to seniority and being fairly compensated.So please sir if you would like to rebut a post from a former GI driver please feel free to do so but I would ask that you do so without besmirching those of us who worked very hard to make GI one of the most respected of the west coast carriers.

You are now happysack in my book!!!! You can only be a sad sack if reality does not shine down upon you my son. So take with you, your new found glory, and bask in the rays of redemption!!!!! You are free from the bondage of force fed propiganda. Go now grasshopper. For you have snatched the pebble from my hand......:clap:

Amen brother well said and smack yourself I heard some old timer pride:1036316054:
Pride? must have been nice, i learned that word in school, but forgot what the definition is when i came to work here. Oh well, maybe schneider will buy us out and we can learn how to spell it again. maybe they would have a dispatch too. does anybody know what happened to our dispatch? are they out to lunch and forgot how to get back? probably the top boys in all their wisdom telling them how to do it. oh, and don't worry it's drivers fault when it doesn't work. silly me to think anyone besides us could be responsible for everyone elses f***ups!

sayonarra, gonna get my 300 miles tonite. or 200, or 100, or who knows, maybe i'll wait 3 hours without pay and then get sent home.

happy days are here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willis is now working city dispatch waiting on his hazmat endorsement as soon as he gets it it is off to city p&d for him

willis has been running city p&d now.:biglaugh: our new tm is brysons buddy from conway.this guy is not much himself.they hired a new city dispatcher.