Yellow | trouble has struck and tramp1155 you are my victim

imported_trouble

TB Lurker
Credits
Last year about this time I opened my truckingboards account, I had full intention of screwing over a friend who had wronged me years ago.To my surprise he was already a member I knew by the user name he uses it almost exclusively.I posted a few times last year and put off my plans.Funny part is You and I know I do not work at Roadway but I passed the test based on info of your life.Last week you were giving me details of your week and some of your friends at work, so I decided to pass myself off as one of those guy's I figured when the air settled the guy's you work with would blame you and the profile and posts I had made point one heck of a finger at you tramp.I let ya know yesterday I had done this to that driver after you told me the latest gossip at your job.I cannot believe that thread is on hold at this moment.You told me tonite the culprit would be fired if found.Well I don't work at roadway but by knowing me and the TROUBLE I have caused at your job I am sure you are going to be UNEMPLOYED.
I know you will want to kick my butt and I don't blame ya.But a few years back you done me wrong on a car deal and now I have gotten even.All I heard while you were getting this job at roadway was how bad and long you had wanted this.Well buddy your ride is over,and if ya ever get up to Minnesota look me up and we may finish this.Until then IT SUCKS TO BE YOU BUDDY..Payback is SWEET and I have had mine in the last 24 hours.For a few years I pulled you in waiting on the perfect way to screw you and thanks to info I obtained from you and a creative mind on my part as far as the post I made Saturday at your house no less,I think I have taken your DREAM JOB and shoved it up your butt.Tramp it has been real and it has been fun but I have laughed more in the last couple of hours knowing you may well have lost the one thing you always wanted A Good Job.:hysterical: This actually worked out better than I planned :hysterical:
Have a fun looking for work ol' buddy!!!!