ODFL | Troy, Michigan Terminal Info anyone?

CenturyClass

Lead-side Recruit
Credits
Saw OD has an opening for a Linehaul Driver out of Troy, Michigan.
Where is the lowly pond scum bottom driver going to run during the winter out of this terminal?

Just trying to see if I can scratch my doubles itch. I miss the two wagon drag.

Honestly, with my educational background I should be in a 9-5 job, but it scares the living daylights out of me, so just want to see what is out there.

Thanks guys.

Where is the lowly pond scum bottom driver going to run during the winter out of this terminal?

Honestly, with my educational background I should be in a 9-5 job, but it scares the living daylights out of me, so just want to see what is out there.

Thanks guys.

You're going to run about two days a week until June. Man up and run the city.

Thanks guys.
The Troy location is actually our Detroit terminal.

Thanks guys.

They actually have some decent runs, but if you are looking at worst case scenario I'd say FT Wayne, IN on the cluster run which could involve some dock work. I work in this region and we are slammed, so I'd say now is the time to get in. Good luck.

There is enough to work a extra day on the weekend if you want! It is busy in Detroit as well as the rest of the OD system, If you apply for a line haul spot in Detroit you will have to get a enhanced cdl or fastpast for cross border runs to Canada! You will most likely run Canada if hired, which is not all that bad.