SAIA | truck and long box stolen in fon. ca.

scout

TB Lurker
Credits
keep your eyes open,a truck 08653 and long box stolen with freight out of fontana,i dont have the num on the trailer but when i do ill post it...i here this took place the 14th or 15th of feb...i here they drove right out the gate,,so much for a guard at the gate.....:angry2::cuss:

DAMN! I saw the email from Rick O that was passed around, but it didn't mention there was a guard. I will try to get the email from the TM again and post the trailer #. I heard they cut something like 40 bolt seals and loaded what they wanted on the one trailer.

keep your eyes open,a truck 08653 and long box stolen with freight out of fontana,i dont have the num on the trailer but when i do ill post it...i here this took place the 14th or 15th of feb...i here they drove right out the gate,,so much for a guard at the gate.....:angry2::cuss:

they found the truck and trailer today the 18th,,the trailer of course empty,

damn! I saw the email from rick o that was passed around, but it didn't mention there was a guard. I will try to get the email from the tm again and post the trailer #. I heard they cut something like 40 bolt seals and loaded what they wanted on the one trailer.

thats what we heard to.

LOST???? Are you saying that you have never seen any freight, at the terminals, opened, with freight missing, only to find it in the office being used??

I have seen damaged freight in the office, but not being used, still in the box. In fact they were computers, and I got the impression they were in that office to keep them locked up.

WOW! I have seen paper for the copiers get vandalized and used, boxes of phones, light bulbs, canned air for cleaning computers and keyboards, pens, food, toilet supplies and could come up with more if I thought for about 60 seconds.

This is true BUT I have had MANY deliveries to office supply stores that had been opened and boxes of merchandise missing. And I don't mean once in a while either.

If there were a guard, he's in on it for sure. But I find it hard to believe they can cut 40bolts and spend that much time moving around without being noticed.