FedEx Freight | truck conditions

redshirt

TB Lurker
Credits
while out Saturday on my checking road tractors for any kind of contraband such as any type of items we think you should not have in fedex equipment.the interiors or filthy and the outside is gross can't you drivers keep these truck's clean. i know you say you don't get paid for this but yes you do you are not going to tell me it takes you 30 mintues to drop and 15 mintues to fuel.not all the truck's are a mess some drivers do have pride oh and by the way those of you smoking in the truck's still you might want to stop it we will start really coming down hard on that . info on this will be in youg aug meetings. we are watching everything you are doing so you might want to get in line.

Why the hell should we take pride in our trucks ... when it will change every bid .. I keep a clean truck ...but every bid I will now get some other dirt bags truck .. but the man sitting in the office doesn't understand that ... thinks he is making a name for himself saving money ... but every time the new truck goes to the shop after I get it .. for numerous repairs ..

WHEN WILL THIS COMPANY UNDERSTAND
you get 10 times more out of a happy employee
:f0c36acc20df62e0610 :fan: :smilie93C_peelout:

I love the peelout guy
thanks jeff

those of you smoking in the truck's still you might want to stop it we will start really coming down hard on that
Come at me bro. Getting fired for smoking in the truck is way better than the starve out that's coming down the pipes.
come-at-me-come-at-me-bro.jpg

Ha. Nice thread. As you can clearly see there are plenty of pissed off drivers here so probably not a great place to
promote your new propaganda film

Listen kiddie boy goes spread your threats someplace else nobody gives a hoot.why clean a tractor to have another driver use it and dirty it up.I have taken pride in my ride before just to get it stuck in my a$$.as far as the outside not all of us have the ability to clean the outside the hub i go to they will not allow you to use the wash bay so and our center they dont wash the equipt at all!!!!!!!now as far as the smoking goes go tell it to someone else I hate the smoking but you wont stop it guys are going to smoke in the trucks and thats that. I want to thank you for the laugh and also just reiterate to you you folks will get farther with the drivers without the threats!!!!!!!!

while out Saturday on my checking road tractors for any kind of contraband such as any type of items we think you should not have in fedex equipment.the interiors or filthy and the outside is gross can't you drivers keep these truck's clean. i know you say you don't get paid for this but yes you do you are not going to tell me it takes you 30 mintues to drop and 15 mintues to fuel.not all the truck's are a mess some drivers do have pride oh and by the way those of you smoking in the truck's still you might want to stop it we will start really coming down hard on that . info on this will be in youg aug meetings. we are watching everything you are doing so you might want to get in line.

I keep the interior clean in my truck. 80% of our road drivers kept the exterior clean until Fedex decided they could save money by shutting down the wash bay, so, don't come on here complaining about filthy exteriors of the trucks, you're talking to the wrong people!!!

P.S. Do you think you could get my truck washed, it's looking pretty shabby???

Ha. Nice thread. As you can clearly see there are plenty of pissed off drivers here so probably not a great place to
promote your new propaganda film

Ther NEVER was and will NEVER be a 'purple promise'...

And the "people first" nonsense was just that...nonsense!!!

From its outset the whole "Purple Promise" was just advertising hype. Presented as a 'mindset' to hire folks to work for less based upon a conducive working environment...it doesn't exist.

There is NOT now nor WILL there ever be a 'people first' mentality at Fed-Ex...it advertising hype for the general public and potential employees.

Fed-Ex will dis you quicker than most companies...just ask an employee suffering from the latest round of those at Fed-Ex freight that lost their jobs due to a 're-alignment'...bottom line...Fred S. is a liar...

Rat

and that's what i thought it is all the company's fault as for smoking in tractor's it will be enfroced. if not you will be released for failure to follow instructions.

You should have been enforcing the no smoking policy all along, along with all other policies. Maybe if you had "five year plus" employees who do show pride and work ethic wouldn't be loosing their jobs while less diserable people get to keep theirs.

I don't smoke, but do you have a picture of me smoking in the truck ... or at least 2 people that will go to court and say that they saw me smoking in the truck .... I'd like to reitire richer than I am
go ahead ..make MY DAY ..!

:smilie93C_peelout:

You want clean trucks how about washing them like UPS does. Oh I'm sorry we cant afford to do that because our **** poor higher management can't run us as profitably as UPS management does, even when they pay higher wages and better bennefits. How do they do it? If you don't like this reply, why not go work somewhere else like they tell us. Thank you FedEx for ruining 3 good companies.:cuss:

in my barn we have clean trucks and i personaly wash my windows daily and try to wash cab once a week, keep wal-mart bags in cab for trash, window cleaner in cab with paper towels, and disinfecting wipes to wipe down everything.

I don't smoke, but do you have a picture of me smoking in the truck ... or at least 2 people that will go to court and say that they saw me smoking in the truck .... I'd like to reitire richer than I am
go ahead ..make MY DAY ..!

:smilie93C_peelout:
I_support_this_post.jpg

Don't assume that because his screen name is redshirt, he is actually a Supervisor. I refuse to believe that anyone who has that much trouble with the English language could have become a a manager... redshirt = :stirthepot:

I call B.S. He's no redshirt. He's a troll.