Truck Driver Charged in Fatal Crash That Injured Tracy Morgan

Somebody runs over your vehicle in traffic & you are to blame for any injuries because you weren't buckled up?
Really,what is wrong with this picture?
You may share the blame,however some of it should be on the feller that was not focused on the slow traffic,& did the ramming.

Where have I been as to not have seen the law change that holds the one who rear ended any vehicle at being totally at fault?

Somebody runs over your vehicle in traffic & you are to blame for any injuries because you weren't buckled up?
You may share the blame,however some of it should be on the feller that was not focused on the slow traffic,& did the ramming.

Where have I been as to not have seen the law change that holds the one who rear ended any vehicle at being totally at fault?

thank you...this is why i started my thread.....about wally-world shifting the blame....

You could still be faulted for the collision, but found not liable for the injuries of the other occupants. The argument being "if you didn't hit me, it wouldn't have mattered that I wasn't wearing a seat belt" vs. "if you were wearing your seat belt you wouldn't have had any injuries".

Instead of 20million. ..... they will settle for 15million.

That Wally driver will never drive again

Hello Everybody  My name is Mell. A am professional LogBooks maker. I can help You to make Your Logbook fast and correct.
There are my contact
mail: [email protected] skype: logbooker

hello Mell...

welcome...

however....

it would have been much nicer, and politer, if you didn't hijack a thread for your self.

you should have started your own.....

Hello Everybody  My name is Mell. A am professional LogBooks maker. I can help You to make Your Logbook fast and correct.
There are my contact
mail: [email protected] skype: logbooker

hello Mell...

welcome...

however....

it would have been much nicer, and politer, if you didn't hijack a thread for your self.

i see where nearly all your posts, you hijack someone else's threads

thanks for un-banning me Jeff......!!

with my new health issues cropping up, i thought a heart doctor was next.....!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hello Mell...

welcome...

however....

i see where nearly all your posts, you hijack someone else's threads

thanks for un-banning me Jeff......!!

with my new health issues cropping up, i thought a heart doctor was next.....!!!!

Take four vicOdine..two valium...Then, post here until pass out phase.

it is going to be a long recovery for him...

damn driver.

it will not just be wally-world that is going to be whacked, but in time, the entire industry.

Morgan should be thanking Walmart. It's the most coverage and publicity he's had in years. I never thought he was very good anyway and now he's working the entire talk show circuit and will be getting pity gigs for years after this.

Morgan should be thanking Walmart. It's the most coverage and publicity he's had in years. I never thought he was very good anyway and now he's working the entire talk show circuit and will be getting pity gigs for years after this.

I had never heard of him before this accident. But I am out of touch with the culture that we now live in.