Truck Driving Jim- Help an old trucker and father

the road "owes" him..??

hogwash.

you (or he) entered a contest. so be it...

he should have saved uo some money for the house repairs. or how about this...YOU and you siblings PAY for the new roof, i mean after all, YOU OWE HIM for all he's DONE FOR YOU...

we owe him nothing, as for "spreading the word".....??

why..??

i don't know him.

Wow Pro, you're a first-class piece of crap. If you don't like it, don't vote and don't reply. Save your hatred for people you meet face to face, that way it will end a lot faster.

because it reminds me of the people looking for hand outs at the intersections.

do any of us really "know" the guy..??

i think not

do we "owe" him anything..??

i think not

does the road "owe" him anything..??

i think..not

do his kids "owe" him anything..??

I THINK SO..

again, if he needs a new roof, why didn't he get a loan, why didn't he save up some money over the years..???

you own a home...?? then YOU are responsible for it's up keep, NOT a contest or panhandling for votes.

i had the B@lls to say something, whilst others "gave in" to the panhandling of one of his kids, who OWE HIM.....not us.

Oh golly, you had the "guts" to say something on a message board. Looks like we got a bada$$ here!

Wow Pro, you're a first-class piece of crap. If you don't like it, don't vote and don't reply. Save your hatred for people you meet face to face, that way it will end a lot faster.

Oh golly, you had the "guts" to say something on a message board. Looks like we got a bada$$ here!

Jamieohs08 and i have been PM'ing one another.

that's all i'm gonna say.

as for me being a piece of crap..??

thanks for the compliment...!!!

mission accomplished...!!!

and by the by....

it IS an OPEN message board.....i CAN reply at any time. whether people like what i have to say....or not.

the road "owes" him..??

hogwash.

you (or he) entered a contest. so be it...

he should have saved uo some money for the house repairs. or how about this...YOU and you siblings PAY for the new roof, i mean after all, YOU OWE HIM for all he's DONE FOR YOU...

we owe him nothing, as for "spreading the word".....??

why..??

i don't know him.

Thanks for your reply, at least you viewed it and read it. Enjoy your day!

Pay no attention to our resident grouch. He wasn't hugged as a kid. (Nor as an adult)

Guardrail

pro1driver=i had to borrow the B@lls to say something, whilst others "gave in" to the panhandling of one of his children, who OWE HIM.....not us.

I owe him and his father nothing yet to vote and Like at Forcebook (since i have a Forcebook account) took all of 3-5 minutes, less time than waking up from a cat nap.
Jamie and his Father owe US nothing.

WE owe you nothing but a slap to the rear of yer head yet you might enjoy it as it's getting attention (like responses to your drivel :fruit: ) which are similar to hugs yet quicker.

We'll smack ya around in other threads, thanks for playing.

CHEERS!!

I owe him and his father nothing yet to vote and Like at Forcebook (since i have a Forcebook account) took all of 3-5 minutes, less time than waking up from a cat nap.
Jamie and his Father owe US nothing.

Jamie...is a girl....

like i had said in an earlier posting, she and i had PM'd one another, a few times already.