Truck goes off bridge

The news report round about claims a wind gust may have been the cause of this Semi going over the bridge.
Why the reporters can't come right out & say what they felt was cause I guess doesn't make a difference to a truckers loss of life.
I remember another trucker lost his life going over this bridge last year.
I think given the danger of crossing this bridge I'd be praying for safety all the way across & be very happy to make it to the other end.

I found a report more to the point that is was high wind that caused this crash.
http://www.godanriver.com/news/stat...cle_6b1f494d-f712-5914-be3b-676b5244ec80.html

The fait of being in the wrong place at the wrong time,May he rest in peace.
There are many reasons it could of been, but looking at those waves, I'd bet the farm that the wind was THE factor in this fatal crash. I have driven that bridge many times, and I get some serious butt pucker on that bridge. Many years ago while going south on that bridge, thexwind caught my trailer and was lifting the wheels. I pull my trailer brake real easy, pulling it back down. Traffic behind me stopped just out of fear. As I proceeded to cross the bridge (at 20 mph now) a state trooper several vehicles behind me came up and got in front of me with his lights flashing, and shortly, another got in behind me. They stayed with me until dry land was found and we pulled over. Not to ticket me, but to offer any help I might need. I thanked them and headed home. Once there, I got my brother to meet me at the house with a 12 foot 2 x 8 to pry my ass off that seat.