R&L | Truck loads

2nd shift

TB Lurker
Credits
I don't know if all of your TM's told you guys but if we as driver secure a truck load WIL will give us a NEW TV.If you don't believe me call Wil ext 1228 Tim.S he is in charge of all of that stuff what I have been told.He will tell you everything about it I called him thurs and he told me they just sent a tv out to New Mexico.But if I was you I would check this stuff out I did.:1036316054:

I don't know if all of your TM's told you guys but if we as driver secure a truck load WIL will give us a NEW TV.If you don't believe me call Wil ext 1228 Tim.S he is in charge of all of that stuff what I have been told.He will tell you everything about it I called him thurs and he told me they just sent a tv out to New Mexico.But if I was you I would check this stuff out I did.:1036316054:
Here is a prime example of how they (WIL) change the rules of the game day to day. When Jevic closed their doors a couple weeks ago I personally asked Bob about getting the truck loads now that Jevic is out. He said "NO, there's no money in it". The way I see it, how come I see more & more New Century trucks on the road now that the big "J" is out if it doesn't pay??:furious:

Here is a prime example of how they (WIL) change the rules of the game day to day. When Jevic closed their doors a couple weeks ago I personally asked Bob about getting the truck loads now that Jevic is out. He said "NO, there's no money in it". The way I see it, how come I see more & more New Century trucks on the road now that the big "J" is out if it doesn't pay??:furious:
They only want loads going west to east :1036316054:

I heard west to east.. Don't understand why the need truckloads from the NE.. Unless they need to keep the O/O moving!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard west to east.. Don't understand why the need truckloads from the NE.. Unless they need to keep the O/O moving!!!!!!!!!!!

They told me the rt 75,anything to ohio,cali and va.where ever they have back haul issues at. They want truck loads that is what wil told me.