Truck Rumors

matter of fact, I heard bigW dug a pond in his back yard so he'd have enough to last the summer, when they come north to eat my grass! he's got a barrel he stores it in with a big straw sticking out so he can draw on it whenever he needs to. I hear he got a 68mph truck so the smell goes away faster when he passes the bigbird. I'm sure he leaves just before BigJ so he has to smell it from that 67 and half truck he got from hounddog!

The order has been placed but it is likely to be August before we see the new equipment. To be honest with you, we waited a little too late to place the order so we have to wait in line. We were trying to see if the economy would pick up a little bit, which it has not, and that forced us getting our order in late.

The order has been placed but it is likely to be August before we see the new equipment. To be honest with you, we waited a little too late to place the order so we have to wait in line. We were trying to see if the economy would pick up a little bit, which it has not, and that forced us getting our order in late.

thank for the update:1036316054: