Truck vs. Amtrack photos

Trailer Trash

TB Lurker
Credits
These are some pretty good photos of what happens when you stop on an active train track. From the type of street signs I would guess it was L.A. There are no details that I could find other then a few minor injuries and the cause is self evident. javascript:popUp('/slideshow/news/4206718/detail.html','width=750,height=640,scrollbars'); I hope this link works if not let me know and I will post a less direct way to find these pictures.

trailor/train crash

jeff, I just viewed the link, had no problem getting to it, you must have windows media player to see it in action.

I wounder what was on the trailer?
It looks like a lot of stuff flying through the air,on impact.
If this trucker knew about the Smith traning system,he wouldn't have been on the tracks in the first place.
Between the damaged equipment,and freight claim,I bet the driver wished he'd of taken the day off,insted of showing up for work.

Oh I see the trailer that was wasted by the train was loaded with strawberries.

Even a load of strawberries have got to cost a lot.
I know when you have to pay $1.50 a lb in the grocery store,
How many pounds can fit in a long van trailer?

If there was a truck load of twinkys facing the other way on the same Rail Road tracks.
Everyone in the area could of had strawberry shortcake.

Yeah I know thats a stretch.

You think if the driver that was parked on the tracks with the strawberrys knew that I was making jokes about this accident he,or she may be a tad bit upset?

I wounder where they will work next?

Unless it was an owner operator with his own tractor.

The next job maybe something other than trucking.