Trucker caused serious injuries,crashing into traffic slowing for a construction zone n I-55 in ILL.

Interstate 55 is always under construction somewhere & where it is not it needs repair or reconstruction. I have driven that highway several times & never look forward to traveling it again.

Interstate 55 is always under construction somewhere & where it is not it needs repair or reconstruction. I have driven that highway several times & never look forward to traveling it again.
Very true Doc. I do know the zone where this happened. It is well marked,and has had backups every since it started. Sounds like the guy involved here, was distracted and not paying attention.... be careful out there...

probably a bunch of 4 wheelers trying to beat the truck without merging they just can't be behind a truck they just have to beat it they can't see that big arrow of lane closed ahead I thing society has become a bunch of left hand lane drivers I had a guy tell me the other day he won't get out of the left lane cause he pays taxes for the whole highway so he has a right to be in the left lane all the time what a douch bag

probably a bunch of 4 wheelers trying to beat the truck without merging they just can't be behind a truck they just have to beat it they can't see that big arrow of lane closed ahead I thing society has become a bunch of left hand lane drivers I had a guy tell me the other day he won't get out of the left lane cause he pays taxes for the whole highway so he has a right to be in the left lane all the time what a douch bag
Yeah, yeah, never the truck drivers fault always the four wheelers. SMH

The semi was driven by Mohamed Yussuf Jama, 53, of Greeley, Colorado. That crash is still under investigation, the Illinois State Police have said.

The Illinois Department of Transportation

----------------------

Who would have thought. :stupid: